• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I did have an animation idea where Super Sonic fights every Dracula form+Chaos,but if he's gonna get bullied I'd better not.

I do like the dichotomy of good chaos vs evil chaos.

I did have an animation idea where Super Sonic fights every Dracula form+Chaos,but if he's gonna get bullied I'd better not.
Death Battle can make profit off of Omni-Man vs Homelander. A fight doesn't need to be accurate to power levels to be animated, don't ever let the vs brainrot tell you otherwise. We can't forget the value of entertainment in favor of total accuracy

I also think the good chaos vs evil chaos thing sounds awesome. I'm interested in your animation

There was one thing I wanted to see mentioned and it was Mephiles being aware of what was happening even if only by dialogue, so I was very happy that they actually mentioned it in the text and also Gerald trying to understand the situation.
I'm curious about something, Executor: what style of control have you used when playing SxS Generations? I've personally been using the Frontiers style controls and, to be honest, I think I prefer the Frontiers controls over the legacy controls.

I don't know why, but using the trigger to boost just feels a lot more natural compared to using a singular button

What was nerfed in the Ian Flynn version?
Nothing was nerfed, it was nearly the same (more than the old one), it's just Ian added some shit like dimensional energy and dimension of time, I guess he removed Sonic's "accelerates through time" statement and replaced it by the japanese statement (because it's the same one, Sonic just runs really fast)

Nothing was nerfed, it was nearly the same (more than the old one), it's just Ian added some shit like dimensional energy and dimension of time, I guess he removed Sonic's "accelerates through time" statement and replaced it by the japanese statement (because it's the same one, Sonic just runs really fast)
Honestly I would rather have an explanation of Sonic going through these stages and "making them happen" again, as Eggman said he wanted to undo his defeats

I'm curious about something, Executor: what style of control have you used when playing SxS Generations? I've personally been using the Frontiers style controls and, to be honest, I think I prefer the Frontiers controls over the legacy controls.

I don't know why, but using the trigger to boost just feels a lot more natural compared to using a singular button
I only used the standard ones, I was playing using my Dualshock 4, so to me, I was learning the commands on the spot because I so rarely use it to play like that that it was as if I was learning for the first time lol

The weird ass hatred against Ian Flynn that some have is baffling. I saw someone on Twitter suggesting that World War II bombings should be replicated on Canada to get Ian out of the Sonic series.

Personally, I just wouldn't suck as a person, but, some have trouble with that when characterization of 30+ year old existing characters isn't consistent with their personal vision. I'd write the cast differently myself, and I also wouldn't be a dick to a writer because of that. Pretty simple, really.

So now that we have confirmation that Eggman may have more relatives out there,do you think that one purple haired lady that we have zero context for could be one of them? Apparently one of Gerald's sons majored in archeology. That woman's design gives off the impression of that occupation. Just saying...

Last edited:
So now that we have confirmation that Eggman may have more relatives out there,do you think that one purple haired lady that we have zero context for could be one of them? Apparently one of Gerald's sons majored in archeology. That woman's design gives off the impression of that occupation. Just saying...
Yeah, that’s what I think, too.

I also agree. What has me baffled is what Sonic Team created her for, as iirc we saw Purple Head before Frontiers even released. That's a long timtime to plan. If it does come from Gerald's archaeologist descendants. Also, wouldn't this make Dr. Eggman a cousin once removed? Funny

.......she is just a random design........she doesn't mean anything

So, I just saw the fight with Metal Overlord, and yeah he has absolutely no issue damaging and defeating him without using his wings mode. So um...
Yeah. Overlord will either be downgraded, or we will say Doom Powers in general make Shadow super form tier. But the latter is debatable since only completed Doom Shadow got the aura and super powers, so I am leaning to the former. But hey, at least he resists moves he copied and can heal, now.

What User said, Doom makes a passing comment before the final fight about how Shadow is now "complete". So, to be honest, it's probably worth making it a new key. "Low 2-C, 1-C when Complete" or something.

Back