• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Almost all of the Imgur links on Omega's profile no longer work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Imgur links die overtime, becoming useless, that's why I load images directly on the wiki via [[Media:]]

Mephiles imo is literally supposed to be the devil in the sonic universe (literally his name lmfao, same with devil doom) I personally believe it’s supposed to show that the devil is trying so hard to make shadow sin and fail

Welcome…….to tilted towers
Solaris is supposed to the the Lucifer of Sonic franchise, he has 6 all over his design and Lucifer translates from Latin to Light-Bringer or Morningstar, fitting Solaris as a Sun God. Solaris actually got some pretty interesting lore too if you dive deeper

Y’know it just occurred to me that we don’t know what Black Doom’s actual plan is. It’s gotta be something big, considering we’re dealing with time shenanigans and all, right? Does he even want to be there, or was he forced there like everyone else?

Solaris is supposed to the the Lucifer of Sonic franchise, he has 6 all over his design and Lucifer translates from Latin to Light-Bringer or Morningstar, fitting Solaris as a Sun God. Solaris actually got some pretty interesting lore too if you dive deeper
What type of lore other than the lucifer stuff, it also doesn't help his design is angelic. Also 6's in his design?

Shadow is sonic jesus?

What type of lore other than the lucifer stuff, it also doesn't help his design is angelic. Also 6's in his design?

Shadow is sonic jesus?
Lucifer is a fallen Angel in case if you forgot.

Solaris' design in phase 1 has 6 stones behind his back, horns with 6 pointy things and 6 fingers on each hand.

One of NPC's in Soleanna tells a small story about an eagle that came and saved the city/country from great fire, and in the Dusty Desert you can find imagery of a griffon entity with people worshipping it, along with statues having hoods that resemble Solaris' head in phase 1, for unknown reason the guy got reduced to just a flame that got intrusted to Soleanna royal family, and Prima guide says that Solaris got crazed from the experiments put on him, indicating that he used to be benevolent in the past, he is also directly referred to as a Phoenix in Phase 2, a bird tied with the Sun and continuous resurrection, considering that Supers attacked him in all of time, that would most possibly erase Solaris from all of time, altering Soleanna's history to the point that it would not exist due to nobody being here to stop the flames, but, considering that his imagery remained in Soleanna in the last cutscene, and his nature as temporally Omnipresent being, does that might suggest that he is still alive in some form? (High-Godly ressucrection???)

Last edited:
Still angelic, also would mephiles and iblis count as his “fallen parts” reminds me of the devil from dr who who had his mind and body separated
Solaris' design in phase 1 has 6 stones behind his back, horns with 6 pointy things and 6 fingers on each hand.
One of NPC's in Soleanna tells a small story about an eagle that came and saved the city/country from great fire, and in the Dusty Desert you can find imagery of a griffon entity with people worshipping it, along with statues having hoods that resemble Solaris' head in phase 1, for unknown reason the guy got reduced to just a flame that got intrusted to Soleanna royal family, and Prima guide says that Solaris got crazed from the experiments put on him, indicating that he used to be benevolent in the past, he is also directly referred to as a Phoenix in Phase 2, a bird tied with the Sun and continuous resurrection, considering that Supers attacked him in all of time, that would most possibly erase Solaris from all of time, altering Soleanna's history to the point that it would not exist due to nobody being here to stop the flames, but, considering that his imagery remained in Soleanna in the last cutscene, and his nature as temporally Omnipresent being, does that might suggest that he is still alive in some form? (High-Godly ressucrection???)
Huh interesting

Almost all of the Imgur links on Omega's profile no longer work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Re-uploading them, I guess.

Sometimes if you copy paste link and hit enter, it goes to the right page.
Idk why it doesn’t work with just clicking the hyperlink but, yeah.
This is concerning. The last thing I need is for Imgur to shit the bed, that's the foundation of how I catalog gifs for like every page...

the solaris we see in game is a project made by scientists, in the image of their god

Sonic Question Time: There have been a variance in the groups that fill a protagonist role in the franchise, sooo... If you had to create a team for the next game, who would it include?

Examples include:
  • The Teams (Sonic Heroes)
  • Core Four (Sonic Frontiers)
  • Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Tails, and Cream (Sonic Dream Team).
You don't need the typical Speed-Power-Flight formula from Heroes, I'm just doing it for fun. Anything goes.

Sonic (Speed), Shadow (Power), Silver (Flight) is an oldie but goodie.

Sonic Question Time: There have been a variance in the groups that fill a protagonist role in the franchise, sooo... If you had to create a team for the next game, who would it include?

Examples include:
You don't need the typical Speed-Power-Flight formula from Heroes, I'm just doing it for fun. Anything goes.

Solaris, Illumina, Argus and Fused Gaia

Examples include:

The concept of a team with Blaze (Speed), Silver (Flight) and Gemerl (Power) hasn't stropped growing on me ever since I proposed it some time ago.

i think it is the same as usual.......he wants the Black Arms to have a supply of Human Sandwiches
Yeah I can see it being something simple, as pre-release info suggests Black Doom is just trying to “take over the world” again. It’s just the whole scattered across time and space thing that makes it more complex, as it’s kinda weird to have a classic world conquest/mass extinction motivation in a scenario like this, so I could also see “take over the world” as being a stand-in for his actual plan as to not spoil it. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

In before his plan is mass genocide on a multiversal scale or something

Examples include:

My first thought was Blaze and Surge. Not for any particularly interesting reason (I haven’t read any of IDW outside of Scrapnik Island so idk if there’s any interesting character dynamic there), just because they’re both counterparts of Sonic that aren’t hedgehogs. Plus you have a fun little fire and electric duo. Just a duo feels a bit small for what was asked, but idk who else I’d want to add especially considering the initial premise.

I think in terms of actual teams of three or more, a group consisting of Mecha Sonic, Omega and Gemerl would be what I’d go for. Having a more sizeable group of defected/abandoned Eggman creations team-up would be a sight to see, and I could see some fun inter-team drama thanks to Omega’s hatred of Eggman and his creations. Iirc he’s OK with Gemerl (again I haven’t read IDW, but I remember seeing that was a thing) so I could see him being in a sort of mediator role. I think making Sage and Metal Sonic the main enemies of this group would be cool as well, as Sage has undying loyalty to her father while Metal has some angst going on which gives some good dynamics to play with.

Team Artificial Heroes. Metal Sonic (Speed), Shadow (Power) and Surge (Flight, via Electric Propulsion). I think there’s a lot of interesting things that could go on dynamic wise with these three, since their backstories are incredibly similar (created by Mad Doctor via questionable means that fuse the best of biology and technology, whether that be studying the biological to make a superior technological model—Metal—Using technology to create the “ultimate” biological creature—Shadow—Or using a biological base with technological cellular alteration to achieve the in between—Surge) and they all are within the greys of morality.

You could really see compelling interactions as Metal holds a grudge over his loss to Surge, the Tenrec herself trying to get by with her hate for Sonic (and thus Metal) as well as those who “allow Sonic to play” (Shadow), and Shadow trying to be what Sonic and Maria were to him as a guiding light to try and lead them onto the better path. You could even learn into their respective perceptions of the world—Surge is reacting to slights against her. Letting go of that grudge and focusing her negativity into good could truly redeem her. She could fully develop into the “next Shadow.” Conversely, Metal, despite having free thinking, despite being fully sentient beyond his encoded hatred and desire to become Sonic PERFECTED, CHOOSES his path because that is the objectively best way to prove superiority to Sonic. To cut out weakness (Emotion), to become even more self-sufficient (Be Alone), to channel every facet of himself into this singular goal (Giving Away His Freedom) to beat Sonic.

You could really and easily have an Infinity Train moment where after growth both seem to be a truly better path, only to reveal that Metal hasn’t changed. He’s done the heroism now, he’s saved lives. He’s been cheered on. It didn’t make him faster. It didn’t make him stronger. All it did was waste his time and save worthless lives. All of the “do-gooding” to him is merely attempting to save filthy, disgusting, inferior, absolutely revolting organic ants from inevitable and satisfying flood that was death, and distracting him from conquest.

Whereas as we’ve seen with Surge recently with the Phantom Rider, she loves being the hero, the awe, the celebration, the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with doing good for the sake of doing good. These people may be temporary, and life might suck, but she can finally pick up what Sonic was putting down: There’s value and enjoyment that can be found in anything and everything, including life. She can finally enjoy freedom—True freedom, removed from the shackles of her lack of true past, the tragedy of her interactions with Starline, and live a life worth living.

Finally, the conflict occurs. The team shatters. Regardless of who wins, they will all look back at the time wistfully, even if it was destined to end and was doomed to fail since its inception.

Or it could be the total vice versa. Surge is the villain and Metal finally becomes the hero. Or they both become heroes. Or they both become even deeper villains, allied in their hatred of Sonic. And infinitely more possibilities. Interesting stuff.

Team Artificial Heroes. Metal Sonic (Speed), Shadow (Power) and Surge (Flight, via Electric Propulsion). I think there’s a lot of interesting things that could go on dynamic wise with these three, since their backstories are incredibly similar (created by Mad Doctor via questionable means that fuse the best of biology and technology, whether that be studying the biological to make a superior technological model—Metal—Using technology to create the “ultimate” biological creature—Shadow—Or using a biological base with technological cellular alteration to achieve the in between—Surge) and they all are within the greys of morality.

You could really see compelling interactions as Metal holds a grudge over his loss to Surge, the Tenrec herself trying to get by with her hate for Sonic (and thus Metal) as well as those who “allow Sonic to play” (Shadow), and Shadow trying to be what Sonic and Maria were to him as a guiding light to try and lead them onto the better path. You could even learn into their respective perceptions of the world—Surge is reacting to slights against her. Letting go of that grudge and focusing her negativity into good could truly redeem her. She could fully develop into the “next Shadow.” Conversely, Metal, despite having free thinking, despite being fully sentient beyond his encoded hatred and desire to become Sonic PERFECTED, CHOOSES his path because that is the objectively best way to prove superiority to Sonic. To cut out weakness (Emotion), to become even more self-sufficient (Be Alone), to channel every facet of himself into this singular goal (Giving Away His Freedom) to beat Sonic.

You could really and easily have an Infinity Train moment where after growth both seem to be a truly better path, only to reveal that Metal hasn’t changed. He’s done the heroism now, he’s saved lives. He’s been cheered on. It didn’t make him faster. It didn’t make him stronger. All it did was waste his time and save worthless lives. All of the “do-gooding” to him is merely attempting to save filthy, disgusting, inferior, absolutely revolting organic ants from inevitable and satisfying flood that was death, and distracting him from conquest.

Whereas as we’ve seen with Surge recently with the Phantom Rider, she loves being the hero, the awe, the celebration, the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes with doing good for the sake of doing good. These people may be temporary, and life might suck, but she can finally pick up what Sonic was putting down: There’s value and enjoyment that can be found in anything and everything, including life. She can finally enjoy freedom—True freedom, removed from the shackles of her lack of true past, the tragedy of her interactions with Starline, and live a life worth living.

Finally, the conflict occurs. The team shatters. Regardless of who wins, they will all look back at the time wistfully, even if it was destined to end and was doomed to fail since its inception.

Or it could be the total vice versa. Surge is the villain and Metal finally becomes the hero. Or they both become heroes. Or they both become even deeper villains, allied in their hatred of Sonic. And infinitely more possibilities. Interesting stuff.
I wasn't sold at first but you won me over

To be honest? That would be in character for Metal to do something like that, especially when we know what he was like when Neo Metal, but I'd prefer if Metal didn't continue being a villain.

Basically: what I find interesting about Metal is that aside from possibly having an inferiority complex that was founded off of repeated losses against Sonic, despite being created for the sole purpose of being Sonic's mechanical superior, he also has been in stories like Reflections to have existential moments where he contemplates his purpose in life and if he's merely nothing more than a mechanical copy of an existing organic being. So if I were to take your story and add in my own touch, I'd have Metal not become a hero or a villain, but rather ending the story with Metal going out on his own and trying to find his own purpose.

Maybe it could be where even if being a hero like Sonic didn't make him better then his template, I could see the reaction and emotions he experienced when doing those heroic acts making him experience an internal conflict of remaining who he is vs being something akin to Gemerl. Now I wouldn't have him go down the road of Gemerl, but I also want to see him break free of the cycle of being an evil creation and being his own individual regardless if he just ends up being neutral

Fuc-2_CagAAwbo-.jpg

I know I said I wouldn't add anything to my CRT but I just found out that Eggman's farts are strong enough to hurt Low 2-C characters who already resist poison (Sonic and Tails).
(2:49)
It's so ******* stupid I have to include it.

I know I said I wouldn't add anything to my CRT but I just found out that Eggman's farts are strong enough to hurt Low 2-C characters who already resist poison (Sonic and Tails).
(2:49)
It's so ******* stupid I have to include it.

huh.......so eggman does scales to the characters physically......altho "2-C (His farts are this strong)" sound so funny

huh.......so eggman does scales to the characters physically......altho "2-C (His farts are this strong)" sound so funny
His durabillity would obviously scale to the farts, but I don't think his physical AP would, especially after JJ's attempt to physically upgrade Eggman to tier 2 failed despite better evidence than that

His durabillity would obviously scale to the farts, but I don't think his physical AP would, especially after JJ's attempt to physically upgrade Eggman to tier 2 failed despite better evidence than that
pretty sure none of his evidence was him.....literally harming another 2-C character and only used in game stats

This sounds extra dumb but is there a possibility that the Sonic Xs flash games are canon to Sonic X? Sonic can destroy multiple E-23 Missile Wrists by simply tossing a ring.

The same miniature Sonic doodle is seen several times in the How to Catch a Hedgehog episode and episodes on 4kids featured cheat codes for the game.
Sonic Wiki Zone also seems to imply that the Xs games are canon (ring toss listed as an ability for Sonic and Shadow)

Last edited:
Back