• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Amy and Silver. Those two characters drive me up a wall on a personal level and in my opinion, if they were removed altogether, would not bat an eye and would be happy overall. I'd rather have more focus on Blaze and Rouge instead.
Your opinion droves me up a wall on a personal level.

Anyone from the deadly 6
Hard agree but it's mostly just because they're one dimensional characters that for the most part look lame.

That said a redesign for most of them and slight tweaks to their personalities could go a long way. Well exept for Zomom because the concept of this goofy looking koopaling reject being a complete menace to society by just eating everything sounds a little interesting

Last edited:
Sonic Question Time: Sonic Generations could've had many different stages for each game to choose from. If you could chose a stage from each era to have brought back, which would they have been?

Classic: I would've loved to see Marble Garden Zone, definitely one of the more iconic stages in Sonic 1 that is basically a once-and-never-again region.

Adventure: Ice Paradise from Advance 2 could've made for a good remastered stage, it's practically iconic considering that Advance-knockoff flash game that I'm sure the majority of 90s and early Y2K Sonic fans have played.

Modern: Night Palace from Secret Rings would be a treat, I always loved the aesthetic and I'm sure the remix track would be the typical Sonic banger.

Sonic Question Time: Sonic Generations could've had many different stages for each game to choose from. If you could chose a stage from each era to have brought back, which would they have been?

Classic: I would've loved to see Marble Garden Zone, definitely one of the more iconic stages in Sonic 1 that is basically a once-and-never-again region.

Adventure: Ice Paradise from Advance 2 could've made for a good remastered stage, it's practically iconic considering that Advance-knockoff flash game that I'm sure the majority of 90s and early Y2K Sonic fans have played.

Modern: Night Palace from Secret Rings would be a treat, I always loved the aesthetic and I'm sure the remix track would be the typical Sonic banger.
Classic: Ice Cap zone
Adventure: Hang Castle
Modern: Shadow Generations already brought back the one I wanted so Idk anymore

Classic: Sandopolis.

Adventure: Music Plant.

Modern: Crimson Crater or Astral Babylon.

Classic: Angel Island Zone (StH3), it's been far too long since Knuckles' slice of floating heaven has made any meaningful 3D appearances as playable level plus seeing that hot transition into act 2 in 3D would be epic to see.

Adventure: Pumpkin Hill Zone (SA2), Larry memes aside I feel a reinvented version of this zone (ghostly raps included) with a way to explore it as multiple characters such Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, etc would be awesome also making the train engines and ghosts have a more prominent role as enemies/hazards would be a bonus.

Modern: Eggmanland Zone (SU), a true final level to test the players reflexes, skills and ultimately what experience they've learnt from the game tied up with a new difficulty slider depending are which character you choose also who wouldn't want to revisit a dreadful carnival near the apocalypse?

Classic: Sandopolis
Hey, Shake. Do you still pronounce Sandopolis like this?
mG8fayW.jpeg

The project that is in the making for several months......finally launched

Damn, this is gonna for 10 pages isn't it? You sure cooked with this one. Now I'm even more stoked for your page on Chaos Energy.

Also, if this is accepted, I hope 1-B or Low 1-A Archie is also accepted. I still want the game verse to be weaker lol

Low 1-A Archie is also accepted. I still want the game verse to be weaker lol
............i have.............future plans, still need to check some stuff first :devilish:

Now I'm even more stoked for your page on Chaos Energy.
that one still needs some polish here and there, it will be "soon" after the cosmology thread is solved, so be a little patient @Fireld helped a looot in scan gattering.......man's a GOAT

Beautiful Cosmology Thread.

Base Sonic vs Goku will become fair soon 😏

So... Did you all see this posted in the 1-A hub?

To those who have a stance, how do you feel about this? Me personally, I'm beginning to HATE dimensional tiering kek.

To preface, all the arguments and reasoning are from @Brogeefrong himself. All I did was help him with grammar and structure.
For Archie, it's fine I guess. I was going to upgrade them to 1-B via consistent evidence of string theory/brane cosmology on top of the already existing cosmology, but I would love not needing to do that, since I am actually not very knowledgeable on how this shit works. I'm only decent at finding evidence to support it. Also, Archie Super forms have more matchup opportunities in Low 1-A or 1-A than at 15D.

Also, dimensional tiering always did more bad than good. It's just a necessary evil, with increasingly more emphasis on the word "evil".

So... Did you all see this posted in the 1-A hub?

To those who have a stance, how do you feel about this? Me personally, I'm beginning to HATE dimensional tiering kek.

To preface, all the arguments and reasoning are from @Brogeefrong himself. All I did was help him with grammar and structure.
I hate Outerversal in general, if it were up to me tiering would stop at high hyper, this qualitative superiority shit is really annoying.

I hate it, but Eggman being physically on par with the main cast is painfully consistant. JJ's CRT about it should have passed, and this hurts to say due to how proud I am for my contribution towards making Eggman 8-C

Back