• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Edits will have to be performed to make the cast 1-C. I'm gonna be kinda busy (duh) since it's my birthday but I'll see if I can take some time to perform edits. We'll just need the pages unlocked, and good luck with that lol. Mfw Game and Archie are in the same tier, what a cursed feeling

Edit: Seems like it might be handled by a bot by Everything12. I'll keep an eye out.
Happy Belated Birthday.

The problem is there are things that scale to the chaos force, which inherently debunks outer.
I don't see how it inherently does. When looking at verses like Marvel Comics, a bunch of characters and things have been scalled to Outerversal. Of course, that verse is vastly different from Archie Sonic's but the same principle should be applied if necessary.

Idk man, there seem to be no anti-feats dismissing its qualitative superiority and its R>F seems to be legit. I don't really buy into 1-A Off-Panel, or even Arceus for that matter, but if it works, it works. Obviously people don't care about it seeming ridiculous. And if it looking absolutely ridiculous was a solid reason to deny it...

But I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole. ElixirBlue is the major Off-Panel nerd, and there seem to be over a dozen threads in a queue for these sorta upgrades.

Yeah, Reddit said that PR gave Eggman the power to break the boundaries/limite/structure/nature of dimensions and I’m coping a little

There’s also some translations floating around that says Solaris “transcends dimensions”, which is apparently taken as Low 1-A.

Sonicnextgenscreenshot.png

A removed line from the old leaked script. There was another one about it being the bridge between dimensions.

Wow, such a blatant 12-dimensional statement would've been pretty damn bizarre and ******* hilarious
With Maginary World and Hypertime, would that make it 14 dimensions or would both of these be counted in Eggman's statement? "12 dimensions" seems like a string theory reference more than anything, so either could be possible

Tch, reminds me of ZaStando faking scans from 06 and trying to pass an upgrade
IIRC, that was part of it, I actually used OSforensics to look at the inner data of the file and see who was behind the editing and what happened based on the original. After that IIRC he said "I just edited to make it look good" or something like that.

i need to see such thing, please show me
It was him using a Sockpuppet by the name of "TheImagineBreaker121212" pretending to be someone sharing a big find by ZaStando.

He would also go on to upload that in place of Sonic Retro's archive and also edit the Windii translations of manuals to add stuff like dimensional branes and similar.

I have no idea what makes someone go to those heights about something that should be a harmless hobby.

It was him using a Sockpuppet by the name of "TheImagineBreaker121212" pretending to be someone sharing a big find by ZaStando.

He would also go on to upload that in place of Sonic Retro's archive and also edit the Windii translations of manuals to add stuff like dimensional branes and similar.

I have no idea what makes someone go to those heights about something that should be a harmless hobby.
do you think Artist now in these days are doing this for Hobby?no, they take this seriosly

It's not that it has anti-feats it's just something that shouldn't really be included as a cosmology thing due to it essentially just being the equivalent of an "omake".
They treat the series as if it's a work of fiction within the Off Panel Continuity and constantly add everything about how they are writing the necessary scenarios that happen in the comic in real time (Archie Sonic and Megaman receiving scripts to fight each other through an Off Panel Comic). Adding onto how in Archie Sonic's only cosmology there is a realm where they view him as fiction there (Sonic Live), it's clear that this is more nuanced than just being chalked up to just the equivalent of an "omake" from my understanding.

Back