• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...pKjk0otUyx2ZNR-9E/edit#heading=h.z838g8oob2l8 Special Stages have different laws of physics. Dimensions with entirely different laws of logic are 9D. Special Stages are even stated hyperspaces

Well...maginary world itself isn't the 4th dimension, https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Maginaryworld#:~:text=Fourth Dimension Space: This world is where dreams are stored. Here, Sonic and friends must gather the Precioustone fragments to prevent the constellations from falling out of place. They also battle Void in the Temple of Light. It's the other way around, the 4th dimension is only one location in the MaginaryWorld, we know it's a dream because...it's called a dream, this would inevitably prove that the Universe, of an infinite size can be embedded as a flat projection in the nexus of reality and dreams. This is by default 5-D since higher dimensional models such as the ADD state https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_extra_dimensions#:~:text=In particle physics,higher dimensional space. that a universe on a lower membrane exists in a bulk, or space in where the 4-D brane, is an infinitesimal "thin" shell on an extended physical plane, which by default must be infinite in size according to the connotation that it is a hyperspace for the lower continuum using this we can find out that maganryworld the space that contains everything would be a dimension higher than 5 meaning its 6d and since time>space
  1. The Sonic Multiverse is 7 to 10 dimensional. Maginary World is the 7th dimension, and the special stages are the ninth, but it also has time which means the time of the special stages are the 10th dimension. The container of all these dimensions would be 11 dimensional. The regular sonic universe due to being parallel would be 7 dimensional But this could go higher The reason this isn’t valid, is because Sonic’s universe is parallel to the special stages. This means that Sonic’s universe is actually 9th dimensional And has 10th dimensional time Sonic’s Universes and the Time Dimension + Special Stages: 9 to 10D The fourth dimension: 12 dimensional since higher dimensional models such as the ADD state (using the evidence you found, it would be above regular time since it’s relative to your 5D argument) Maginary World: Due to containing everything, it would be 13 dimensional. It’s time would be 14 dimensional

2. Conclusion Sonic’s Universes and the Time Dimension + Special Stages: 9 to 10D The fourth dimension: 12 dimensional since higher dimensional models such as the ADD state (using the evidence you found, it would be above regular time since it’s relative to your 5D argument) Maginary World: Due to containing everything, it would be 13 dimensional. It’s time would be 14 dimensional Time Dimension (06): This would be a 15-16 dimensional place due to containing all the multiverse(s) in the sonic verse. A multiverse itself is a timeline that contains timelines in Sonic; this makes it a 15 dimensional timeline. The time dimension from 06 contains all the entire cosmology, which is 16 dimensional. White Space: White Space exists outside of time itself, and is above the time dimensions. White space is 17 dimensional because of this Null Space: A space closed off from all dimensions gains the possibility of being 14-17 dimensional Sonic is above White Space or at least on the level, so he is 17-18 dimensional (Hyperversal)
Let me know what you guys think i'm curious about your opinions.

This a reach even compared to the High 1-B cosmology I cooked up in seconds tbh

It would work better in... I can't think of where,maybe CSAP,o wait,they already have sonic in 11D or extraversal(principally composite sonic for extraversal)
Most knowledgeable members of that community have Sonic at 5D via scaling to the Egg Salamander and Solaris

ah, but they didn't take me into account.
if mario can be 11D via string theory(only said a few times)then the same i can do with sonic but better
They have Mario at 1-A via platonic concepts presumably being a thing in Mario's Time Machine and via the void destroying all worlds, all dimensions, and all possibilities.

wasn stated that sonic has String Theory in Sonic Boom tho
In the Archie comics, it's heavily implied too. If my High 1-B hypothesis is legit though, the Archie verse could be Low 1-A since the Chaos force would transcend the whole infinite hierarchy of Solarises and Maginary Worlds.

In the Archie comics, it's heavily implied too. If my High 1-B hypothesis is legit though, the Archie verse could be Low 1-A since the Chaos force would transcend the whole infinite hierarchy of Solarises and Maginary Worlds.
Yes, with the fact that there is a perpendicular zone that runs in each dimension.

I personally have Sonic verse at least at 5-6D. But i agree with higher tiers. Anyways, i don't totally know how to scale sonic beyond the baseline low 1-B tiers so this is the reason why i am stucked with 5-6D (7-8D still possible to me)

I personally have Sonic verse at least at 5-6D. But i agree with higher tiers. Anyways, i don't totally know how to scale sonic beyond the baseline low 1-B tiers so this is the reason why i am stucked with 5-6D (7-8D still possible to me)

Why don't you use scaling with sonic boom?

Cause i prefer not to touch parts of the verse which i'm not knowledgeable about. I know basically nothing about Boom aside of "String theory, superstring theory, string cheese theory" statements
there is another in mombot episode,and there is a episode where sonic travels to another plane of existence

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Maginary World should be infinitely layered, and every layer has a super-dimensional Solaris on higher level of reality than the last, which is just a dream by comparison. According to the FAQ, if lower levels of reality are akin to dreams or otherwose meaninglessly small objects, they are qualitatively inferior.
why would it there be another solaris?

Ever wonder how durable Flickies & the other little critters are? I mean,they survive Badniks exploding in their face,not to mention being struck by planet/star level beings constantly. Maybe someone can calc the Gamma & Beta explosions that the pink & yellow Flickies emerge from without a scratch.

Last edited:
I don't see how this answer my question
"Solaris' ambition to destroy MW is within MW, which is within the scope of of Solaris' destruction, which is within MW, which is within the scope of Solaris' destruction, and so on." Every layer of Maginary World has a Solaris destroying it, but all of it is contained in a Maginary World of an even higher layer.

"Solaris' ambition to destroy MW is within MW, which is within the scope of of Solaris' destruction, which is within MW, which is within the scope of Solaris' destruction, and so on." Every layer of Maginary World has a Solaris destroying it, but all of it is contained in a Maginary World of an even higher layer.
What? No it would only have multiple maginaryworlds, there is no reason to have a solaris in it

Seems like it's way ahead of Frontiers as Sonic is more level headed and mature and don't see why Eggman wouldn't have Sage if Prime is the most recent
It's defo somewhere after Adventure because he mentions a fear of Killer Whales and before Frontiers

Last edited:
He seems like the opposite to me. He's dumber, less skilled, and more cowardly in Prime than he ever was in a game prior

in the video game sonic is too "perfect" in the series he feels so imperfect, that he is a good character. although of course, I don't know where the hell in the timeline is prime. wanted a little after generations.

He seems like the opposite to me. He's dumber, less skilled, and more cowardly in Prime than he ever was in a game priorm
My bad when I said way ahead of Frontiers I meant much prior before Frontiers as Frontiers Sonic acts like he has a brain while Prime is very irrational

Wait what if, and hear me out, prime is actually The true universe and the game universe is actually a shatter space?

That is not what it is i am sure, but it would be both funny and stupid at the same time

That be weird.

Personally, I kinda wish they reintroduce the DIC Sonic cartoons and Boom as alternative universes for Canon Sonic to explore in. Maybe next season.

Back