• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ok, but super sonic fighting it would not be considered non canon? because if hyper is indeed canon, then sonic would have collected the super emeralds instead of the normal seven right? super sonic fighting it would not be that weird, after all super also has a 2-b key, but now i think that instead of scale the final weapon would downscale from hyper and scale to 2-b super sonic, since hyper is stronger than super's max power unknown amount i think it could work without breaking the scaling chain, but idk, might as well do a crt after the holidays to see what happens, i just find it kinda of weird that the posibility of hyper fighting not be cited at all, maybe it is just me thinking too much

Also, Frontiers may have a revamped Supreme and The End fight by the end of the content map. Kishimoto was happy to take a fans suggestion and says he’ll try doing the best they can with the time they have.

Sold 2.5 million units in a month.

Nominated for players voice.

Is nominated for best score in Steamawards.

Sonic team is extremely happy.

sonic doesn't win prizes, but he does win hearts

i just find it kinda of weird that the posibility of hyper fighting not be cited at all, maybe it is just me thinking too much
It's because, narratively, him creating machines already above Super Sonic's level makes no sense. He wouldn't be continuing to make Super Sonic-level machines for years on-end afterwards. Thus, Final Weapon can only logical scale to Super.

isn't final weapon using the master emerald tho? i mean not it's full power since it still lost, if not then i feel like it should have a note explaining why it can't scale to hyper

if they really re-make the two final bosses in frontiers i wonder if they will change the music, i really hope not i'm here is such a good song and the end's theme has so much feeling that almost made me cry, maybe a second phase the end fight with different music?

Also, Frontiers may have a revamped Supreme and The End fight by the end of the content map. Kishimoto was happy to take a fans suggestion and says he’ll try doing the best they can with the time they have.

Sold 2.5 million units in a month.

Nominated for players voice.

Is nominated for best score in Steamawards.

Sonic team is extremely happy.

and that suggestion came from ******* INFINITE! of all things, he doesn't want people to be as bad as he was 🗿 🗿

Worst news I've ever heard, too many Sonic fans got filtered by The End being a shmup and they couldn't understand how based it was, I'm absolutely devastated at the possibility of them changing it.

Worst news I've ever heard, too many Sonic fans got filtered by The End being a shmup and they couldn't understand how based it was, I'm absolutely devastated at the possibility of them changing it.
i think that they will just change the battle, but keep the end to be the way it is as a character

Last edited:
I mean if they can pull a Wrath of Asura and have us ******* Cross Slashing and Cylooping the giant purple death moon, I would ******* adore Frontiers so much more ngl. I have no complaints with how it is now tho.

I like it too. So let’s see what they do if they change it.

I mean if they can pull a Wrath of Asura and have us ******* Cross Slashing and Cylooping the giant purple death moon, I would ******* adore Frontiers so much more ngl. I have no complaints with how it is now tho.
My complaints are the island challenges. They seem so out of place. Non of them are challenging either.

in their defense, if they were too challenging then it would be a chore to do, since sonic is supposed to go fast
Disagree. If they were challenging, then they would be fun, and wouldn’t be a chore to do.

But they aren’t challenging, and they are a chore to do because of it.

There is other stuff, like scaling to the Phantom Ruby, Erazor, Ifrit Golem, and a chaos Emeralds count less than 7
1.sonic beat someone stronger than Infinite.
2.sonic even while being in a weak stated,he still beat erazor djinn.
3.don't need to say anything.
4.if count the fact that is stated in sonic unleashed that the planet energy is able to give power to one chaos emerald,this will mean that destroying earth is more powerful that just planet level.

“One thing that makes our lives a little easier is that the rights for the games are different than the rights from the comics,” Miller explained. “So I think just wholesale, we can’t really use stuff from the Archie comics, specifically. That at least narrows down what kind of things we can be doing. But I mean, I think anytime we’re working on it … at some point gets real weird and crazy and then we have to get reined back in. I don’t even mean Pat and I specifically. The whole team does it, and they’re like ‘we can’t do that!’ Or ‘as big budget as these movies are, we can’t even afford that so let’s stop thinking about it.'”
Ken Penders once said something about suing Paramount for some scenes of the movie that "looked like the comic" and specifically "Chaos Emerald-powered Echidna looks like Enerjak". I wonder if that made them double down on "we can't talk anything Archie-related at any level.

Ken Penders once said something about suing Paramount for some scenes of the movie that "looked like the comic" and specifically "Chaos Emerald-powered Echidna looks like Enerjak". I wonder if that made them double down on "we can't talk anything Archie-related at any level.
obviously they can't, because ken penders ***** with "those are my characters" when obviously he owns the characters, but not the story of the characters. please anyone can make a story with the master emerald and an echidna, that has nothing to do with enerjack.
he does not own that,

And it still makes me laugh that he always says that he has all the rights to all his echidnas, but they have no substance, they are just copy and paste, without charisma, without anything.

Back