• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Literally tho I did these for no other reason than pure passion and love for Sonic , Frontiers really just has me beyond hopeful for the franchises future in games

Anyone got the scan of Metal Sonic in IDW copying Shadow's abilities and then getting stronger from it? Sonic's is on the profile but I need more supporting evidence

I don't have the scan but that's somewhere in Issue 9 iirc (if not 9, 10)

Edit: It's issue 10. It was Shadow beating Metal Sonic up the stairs and into the seat. No scans bcuz mobile

Last edited:
Since we know we're getting dlc colabs in frontiers what would you guys want to see aside from monster hunter since that's obviously confirmed, I think it'd be randomly funny if Sonic had a run in with Kiryu considering Yakuza and it are both Sega products

Leaked Sonic Frontiers combat trailer

If you want to see it watch it before it gets sniped

Since we know we're getting dlc colabs in frontiers what would you guys want to see aside from monster hunter since that's obviously confirmed, I think it'd be randomly funny if Sonic had a run in with Kiryu considering Yakuza and it are both Sega products
I want to see the SA2 racing suit.

Also a version of him with all the level up items from both adventure games (A combined version of both light speed shoes, the bounce bracelet, the magic hands, the flame ring, the crystal ring).

And now that we're at it, a version of him with the Chip Bracelet, even if now brings up omens flashbacks.

Also a version of him with all the level up items from both adventure games (A combined version of both light speed shoes, the bounce bracelet, the magic hands, the flame ring, the crystal ring).

And now that we're at it, a version of him with the Chip Bracelet, even if now brings up omens flashbacks.
Yeah... let's just send that to the Null Void along with the other cursed Sonic stuff that shall not be named nor mentioned.

Anyway chill-dogs are indeed pretty great (until recently it's been years since I had any hotdogs tbh).

I'm honestly a bit stunned that the combat looks pretty fluid, like when the game was first unveiled to the public and they introduced the combat I thought it looked pretty jank but I think this new trailer has convinced me otherwise.
It compliments Sonic's immense speed whilst simultaneously giving him the opportunity to show off his strength and skill set, I really am hoping that Sonic Frontiers delivers

One thing I caught during that trailer is that cyloop negates/destroys shields that surround his enemies so depending on some details its likely sonic can now negate forcefields with the cyloop ability

CRT DONE. I applied the changes so have fun with these guys

be sure to link any matches with these guys here if you use them

So guys btw since no one mentioned it

We're getting not only this prequel comic for Frontiers on Thursday but we're also getting a prequel animation as well confirmed by sega and the official sonic twitter account themselves though idk if the animation will be the same day

Edit: details of those working in the comic

CRT DONE. I applied the changes so have fun with these guys

be sure to link any matches with these guys here if you use them
CRT is done slight downgrade to 6-C but everything is done

Back