• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I hope Word of God clarifies whether that purple moon was The End. Though it'd be weird since TE was still sealed at this time in the timeline.
i have the idea that the end is omnipresent in his ''conceptual''range,like,death still exist,but the physical manifestation of the end is sealed.

mate people haven't been acting that way for a while, in fact discussion of that game has died down a lot

Frontiers on the other hand
You haven't been in the right places if you think that. I've seen way too many people Sega is stupid for not making Mania 2 with the same studio and all. It has died down since then, tho.

And Frontiers is based.

A NAOMI System follow-up to Mania+ would be my dream Sonic game. 3&K Sprites,but with MVC2/CVS2 fluidity & backgrounds. No full on throwbacks,just easter eggs & leitmotifs.Tee & Tee alone on the OST.

A NAOMI System follow-up to Mania+ would be my dream Sonic game. 3&K Sprites,but with MVC2/CVS2 fluidity & backgrounds. No full on throwbacks,just easter eggs & leitmotifs.Tee & Tee alone on the OST.
That or a true Character Action/Beat 'Em Up. A mix of Bayonetta & Shaolin Monks,with Onimusha's transformation & parry/counter mechanics.

Screenshot_20220203-160608_YouTube.jpg

It can be both,I love Pokémon & Star Wars,the most merchandise-heavy IPs on Earth. I also love Deaf Dealer & Vhäldemar,something only me & maybe some random 60 year-old Bulgarian care about.

I like TTGL, sonic prime, sendokai, and reading fanfics (or listening to fanfics) and I still respect other people's tastes...sometimes.

1. RIP Temporal Nukes for Super Forms in the game and in Archie. They had a good run.

2. So I was thinking: The End's Japanese dub states how it has fate manipulation over the entire universe. That's fine.

However, we know from the English dub that it planned on wiping out the entire multiverse.

Soooooo...would it be possible, through a horrific combination of sub and dub, to interpret The End's ruling of Fate (aka Fate Manipulation) as possibly being multiverse-level in range (aka, applying to the entire Sonic multiverse instead of just the universe)?

Soooooo...would it be possible, through a horrific combination of sub and dub, to interpret The End's ruling of Fate (aka Fate Manipulation) as possibly being multiverse-level in range (aka, applying to the entire Sonic multiverse instead of just the universe)?
How would you even justify that

Just wondering, I heard that if an outside space is big enough to contain a 2-A multiverse while still having space between, then that overall space is Low 1-C. Would Maginaryworld qualify in that regard since 4-D space holds the infinite dream worlds, or does the overall space have to specifically hold an infinite amount of 2-A structures.

Just wondering, I heard that if an outside space is big enough to contain a 2-A multiverse while still having space between, then that overall space is Low 1-C. Would Maginaryworld qualify in that regard since 4-D space holds the infinite dream worlds, or does the overall space have to specifically hold an infinite amount of 2-A structures.
each dream world is low 2-C and not 2-A, so no

Would Maginaryworld qualify in that regard since 4-D space holds the infinite dream worlds, or does the overall space have to specifically hold an infinite amount of 2-A structures.
Not the Game Maginaryworld, but Archie Maginaryworld might fit the bill. Gotta let the chef cook, though, so it'll be some time

1. I kinda hope it doesn't go through even though I know it will (I just feel that it'll destabilize Tier 1 affairs).

2. Off-Panel low-key doesn't matter in the face of 1-C Super Sonic. Super Sonic > 99% of DC.
I'm neutral on it. Regardless of what happens, this site just needs to be consistent in its thinking. Ultima's thread points out a LOT of those flaws, which I appreciate.

As for 1-C Super Sonic... No promises but we'll see 😉

Back