• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay apparently the calculation for 1 chaos emerald moving fragments of the earth was High 4-C and it's been accepted for a while. When will it be applied?

Who is Trip, again?

Also, I feel like a cool story element for Sonic Prime would be if The End "appeared" and manipulated Nine.

Who is Trip, again?
latest

Yup, the Gens/Forces/Superstars Classic Super Sonic model still makes me wanna barf my pancreas & shit my brain out...

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, it would've been best if the DLC had Super Sonic 2 destroy Tethered Supreme, THEN had him fight The End (but no Sage Supreme).
From my understanding that Supreme was as strong if not stronger than The End.

The End said that Supreme would be the avatar for his return. An avatar is an embodiment.

So when The End tethered itself to Supreme he was restored to the state of power in which he fought the ancients completely just within Supreme if not more powerful since he can briefly knock a stronger level of Super Sonic out.

From my understanding that Supreme was as strong if not stronger than The End.

The End said that Supreme would be the avatar for his return. An avatar is an embodiment.

So when The End tethered itself to Supreme he was restored to the state of power in which he fought the ancients completely just within Supreme if not more powerful since he can briefly knock a stronger level of Super Sonic out.
The End using his own energy refueled Tethered Supreme from no health to max health multiple times during the fight, so he's clearly far above Tethered Supreme.

The End using his own energy refueled Tethered Supreme from no health to max health multiple times during the fight, so he's clearly far above Tethered Supreme.
This idea falls flat because if The End Avatar Supreme wasn’t as strong as The End then The End wouldn’t have bothered making him an Avatar. The End couldn’t take out Super Sonic in the original ending meanwhile Supreme (The End Avatar) could straight up knock Sonic out of his ascended Super form? Nah hold up, wait a minute, something ain’t right.

Speaking of Amy (but moving away from vore because wtf, Sega), I wish there was a running gag like:

Eggman and Shadow to Sonic: We're not scared of you.

Amy: Gets hammer out.

Eggman and Shadow: But we are scared of her.

This idea falls flat because if The End Avatar Supreme wasn’t as strong as The End then The End wouldn’t have bothered making him an Avatar. The End couldn’t take out Super Sonic in the original ending meanwhile Supreme (The End Avatar) could straight up knock Sonic out of his ascended Super form? Nah hold up, wait a minute, something ain’t right.
The End never fought Sonic in the main timeline, all it accomplished was be the brick wall to Sonic's failed quick time event.

Windii already uploaded the video for the JP version of the Frontiers DLC, she'll upload the subs in a few days if everything goes right.

The End dialogue before the final battle continues to mention the stuff of the JP Version, calling itself the creator of the order of the universe and uses infinite light to bring death upon everyone.

Sonic's is bigger than jupiter
Bruh... (I should've pay closer attention to this thread), Luffy's world is heavily implied to be comparable in size to Neptune while Gon's world is at least twice the size of Earth. Sheesh is there a fictional world that is roughly comparable in size to Sonic's Earth?

Bruh... (I should've pay closer attention to this thread), Luffy's world is heavily implied to be comparable in size to Neptune while Gon's world is at least twice the size of Earth. Sheesh is there a fictional world that is roughly comparable in size to Sonic's Earth?
you know something funny...that the calc of VSBW is downplayed,considering it is just taking into account the size of alabasta,but is not taking into account the fact that,in the distance of alabasta to other islands,you cannot see them unless you are like,traveling alot of distance.

Back