• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shouldn't classic sonic be Low 2-C too then?
Ian also said that "time rearranged itself" to make things flow the way they should, more or less the same way in the timeline, with him saying while refering the intern sega stuff that time travel in Sonic "works in a weird way" i am plannin on covering all of that in a thread in the future

Ian also said that "time rearranged itself" to make things flow the way they should, more or less the same way in the timeline, with him saying while refering the intern sega stuff that time travel in Sonic "works in a weird way" i am plannin on covering all of that in a thread in the future
Alright then, Good luck in the thread 👍

They've also mentioned Northstar Island which is supposed to be the setting for Sonic Superstars. So that is def canon to the modern era as well.

I do hope they do an tailstube about Blaze, Sliver, and some of 06/Rush. That would clear alot of things up.

They literally did "remember when?"

Interesting how Tailstube has a surprisingly consistent continuity with Knux returning Tails' communication gizmo after breaking it lol!

Also I know we've got a canon blog already (backed by the lorebook) but it's nice to seeing Fighters, Chaotix, Triple Trouble, etc being explicitly shown to take place in the same timeline as for Superstars I feel like it's a similar situation to Loki or the Pokémon movies where new events taking place in the past retroactively become assimilated into the present thus causing new memories (if that makes sense).

Also I know we've got a canon blog already (backed by the lorebook) but it's nice to seeing Fighters, Chaotix, Triple Trouble, etc being explicitly shown to take place in the same timeline as for Superstars I feel like it's a similar situation to Loki or the Pokémon movies where new events taking place in the past retroactively become assimilated into the present thus causing new memories (if that makes sense).
makes sense,i guess.

Small question, if Low 2-C Super Sonic was put against a 2-B opponent, would the 2-B opponent still be unable to harm him due to invulnerability?

Invulnerability only doesn't work, outside of negation, if the enemy is of a higher dimensionality than you.

So if Game Sonic fought Archie Comics Enerjak, his invulnerability would be useless since Enerjak is 5-D.

That’s weird, another guy I talked to who also translates said that the kanji for expanding or spreading there, rather than just infinity.

if you want to be specific "無限の広がる"

無限 = Mugen (Means Infinite, limitless, endless, boundless, etc. It's made from the kanji of limit/bound/end and nothing/without. So it's literally "That wich has no bounds, limits, or end").

広がる = hirogaru (means, to spread)

So literally is a "4-dimensional space that spreads infinitely".
Use jisho. The kanji even indicates that its extent is infinite.

Back