• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It would still be valid anyways because the japonese version doesn't contradict it. Stop nitpicking things.
It doesn’t support it either, it was something they added in the second version of the story that was not the original intent, considering it never gets mentioned again.

Last edited:

According to Katie, that was a mistranslation. The current stance in the timeline is that it's a single one.

then,why don't we united the pages?if they are just the character,but from the past,then it does not make sense to be separated,it is not another universe.

Making Superstars out of nowhere the only "not in a different timeline" would just feel strange
It's not like they can go back in time and change what they did while making Mania and Forces, after a point, it's just accepting that they messed up the lore and move on with it.

Making Superstars out of nowhere the only "not in a different timeline" would just feel strange
It's not like they can go back in time and change what they did while making Mania and Forces, after a point, it's just accepting that they messed up the lore and move on with it.
Pretty much

While it seems strange I can accept Superstars being canon, being somewhere in the Original Classic Timeline that we never saw until now.
They'll never be able to change Mania being completely separate though, because if they do it's gonna be a mess.

It's always important to ask and question things in VS, after all. Not allowing so is just ignorance in a sense (not to say that of anyone here, though).

I guess if you wanna get to the nitty gritty, Ultra Sonic (when powered by a Super Emerald) was getting an exponential speed increase that grew with every passing moment.

That's about it, though. Issen is right otherwise.

Perhaps I'm late to the party or just being irrelevant, but I'm just watching the Sonic Central announcement, & it's my first learning that Amy got a Super Form!
I'm so happy about this!!!
Does anyone else share such feelings, or did I only learn after any thrill for such news already passed?

now,can we all just appreciate,that sonic prime season 2 trailer is cool,and sonic and shadow are gonna work together?and aparently the prime world is not destroyed,it is,death or something.

by the way,what do you expect from the new tailstube?
FzUYQUUWwAEKX-9

Back