• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Twitter account above is sharing the leaks from Update 3. Some cool stuff there

hcu9nlm4ju291.png

The leaks for Update 3 are even bigger than expected. It seems the entire script for the new story is there as well. It's better to be cautious about spoilers in places like Twitter.

You just said why. In the past they were scenes of the games and were used as evidence, but now the videos have been deleted. It's not like those in charge of the page are always checking to see if X video for Y power didn't get deleted over time

You just said why. In the past they were scenes of the games and were used as evidence, but now the videos have been deleted. It's not like those in charge of the page are always checking to see if X video for Y power didn't get deleted over time
i am doing that,sometimes.

Then tell people here which ones lead to nowhere and maybe something could be done about it. This is exactly why I've been going through some of the profiles and replacing their links with imgur links (like Blaze and some modern Eggmechs).
Which people are in charge of that?

SEGA having absurd levels of "the models need to fit 1 to 1" while not caring a lot about lore consistency is just so fun
Imagine if they kept their lore as controlled as their models

SEGA having absurd levels of "the models need to fit 1 to 1" while not caring a lot about lore consistency is just so fun

so let me understand,they used the model of another artist(a NSFW one)and don't make their own models?

so let me understand,they used the model of another artist(a NSFW one)and don't make their own models?
It was their model. Rafa was a contractor that was hired to make models for SEGA, Archie and IDW. They are just using what was a part of their archive and according to someone else that worked for them, once something is in the archives, that becomes the standard for any future work unless there's a plan to change that.

It was their model. Rafa was a contractor that was hired to make models for SEGA, Archie and IDW. They are just using what was a part of their archive and according to someone else that worked for them, once something is in the archives, that becomes the standard for any future work unless there's a plan to change that.
ok

It's funny how they want Sonic's models to match 1-to-1 to a model that looks so bad.

If he has a lot of money, let him do what he wants,is not like that big of a problem,is only like 20 dollars
the problem is he won't get any result that he seeks and he can pay those dollars for better things (he once paid 50 dollars over a question) and also it's painful to watch, i'm just advicing him for his own good because i don't want the bad for others

the problem is he won't get any result that he seeks and he can pay those dollars for better things (he once paid 50 dollars over a question) and also it's painful to watch, i'm just advicing him for his own good because i don't want the bad for others
you are right on that,but after all,people pay for alot of stuff,is like,98%of the stuff in the world has a worth equivalent on money.

Back