• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I kinda like 'em all. Hard to choose. Like, they all work depending on the story & writing. If I decided to have Sonic cross over with Goku, I say Jason because his voice does sound more serious than the other 2 (Secret Rings, Black Knight, Unleashed are good examples). If I wanted to have Sonic cross over with Mario in a light-hearted, yet serious enough to get invested, story, I'd give it to Ryan because of his high energy and his lighter voice. If I decided to have Sonic cross over with Mega Man, I'd choose Roger because he does the sarcasm really well and, like the comic, I can see him teasing Mega Man a lot and being really relaxed because "meh, fighting super robots is just another Friday for me".

I like them all too

-Ryan due to his energy and higher voice especially in Heroes

-Jason's Sonic has development and added more character to Sonic like in Unleashed

-Roger was cringy in Colors(sheerly due to the bad writing) but he grew on me.In Sonic Boom the TV show he does an incredible job matching and fitting Sonic

Btw Tail's voice actor in Colors(Kate Higgins) actually sings Jump Up Super Star in Mario Odyessey.

Neon Battle Bind said:
They made Sonic terrifying in the movie I just wish they used the Modern model and animate the movie
It seems it´s a trend to turn iconic cartoonic characters realistic at this point.

I like STC more than Archie but I don't agree with that one, I just found it funny so I posted it here

Also, has that 5-B Sonic Unleashed Calc been re-evaluated yet? I k ow Executor did it before, but he'd need to do it again. I'd actually really love to get the 5-B stuff settled in that thread as well so we could do it in one swoop.

That's what happens when you upgrade to tier 2. It's the feat itself being contested now, which is why it can't go on yet. The actual scaling's basically done.

I meant Cal's thread existing sorta blocking the upgrade.

Its gone into the phase where whenever Azathoth is actually online I have something to do irl so each message is sent like a month apart

No wonder Woki you haven´t been in the Purple Dino server thing for a while.

Please check again when you can, I´ve replied long ago.

Where's the 2-B and immeasurable speed for Super Sonic?

Looks good, though Werehog Sonic is missing the AP justification.

I am guessing that the speed comes from scaleing from solarus

@Maverick About the blog. Do you think it would be better to replace the HD Adventure Remake with the 2D one that Void suggested above?

NiGHTS appears in cameos of Sonic Shuffle, Adventure, and Adventure 2.

Plus supposedly, the Dream World is similar to Maginaryworld and Dream Depot so NiGHTS may actually be 2-B.

Btw, can we add the renders for characters that are from Sonic Riders? I mean they're designs are arguably one of the best in the series. Plus, no one should ignore the best racing series of all time like. I found one so far.

Sonic pose 53

Fun fact: A music video with Sonic and Gangster Paradise exists... And it was uploaded 12 years ago.

It's a freaking cospiracy

Sonic AMV-Gangster's Paradise
Sonic AMV-Gangster's Paradise

Gangster Paradise don't make sense for the music to be played in the trailer. Like Sonic is the least gangster character in gaming. Sonic is a CHAD, not some lowlife, food stamp hoggy, piece of shit kafir

Back