• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
You think it'll have bad writing?
No I don't think it'll have good or bad writing because I haven't seen the movie yet. People automatically think that just because a design is flawed then that equates to a good movie. It's something I see a LOOOOT of people doing, especially in the YouTube comments. There were such negative feelings when people saw the design and now that it's being changed, people suddenly think it'll be a "good movie".

Don't judge a book by its cover!

I pictured Captain Marvel being a bad movie based on the trailers and Brie Larson playing identity politics and look at how it turned out: a shit movie.

I feel like Sonic along with some other characters should have some new quotes imo along with the new renders and more stuff added to their gallery.

Eh, I'd say Cap Marvel was more middle of the road than shit.

Also I was doing some in-thinking and I just came to thinking that given the Internet is the Internet, maybe it's blowing the Brie stuff far out of proportion and I'm looking at it through biased eyes given how much time I spend online. Plus I'm starting to wonder how much calling things ŚJWs actually goes. I've asked myself several times this question: If MLK were around today, would they call him an ŚJW?

I don't base movies off of trailers. Transformers The Last Knight had awesome trailers but look at how the movie turned out.

"Eh, I'd say Cap Marvel was more middle of the road than shit."

No. The movie is God awful. It was pretty boring, Carol is a mary sue, so much retcons here and there, and overall it wasn't enjoyable not in the slightest. this man says it all tbh. Also subscribe to him btw. This guy is pretty darn smart.

Zamasu Chan said:
I don't base movies off of trailers. Transformers The Last Knight had awesome trailers but look at how the movie turned out.
Transformers in general is awful. The live action movies. And those trailers? They were just meh, not bad. Which made the movie meh to pretty bad. So it's accurate.

"If MLK were around today, would they call him an ŚJW?"

Is that a rhetoric? And not many people call everything that moves and talk an NPC. You're probably around a lot of Anti-$JWs who don't think much and call anyone a snowflake if they show any emotion whatsoever.

In SA2 multiplayer Sonic has the ability "Speed Up" which allows him to increase his...speed

Should that count as statistic amplification?

Ok

Maybe we can add "Higher with power ups" to the speed category

Also I saw a preview for the next issue of IDW Sonic, infected Sonic cannot infect other people so that possible power was shot down

Excuse my language, but... Game Sonic has Statistics Amplification up the ass, like holy shit. He has lots of ways for him to use Stats Amp.

I know, I'm just trying to keep my tongue in check.

That aside, we do need to add some more justification in Stats Amp from Shahra's ring. I'll bring it to the Profile Blog wall in a bit.

I'm gonna be checking around the sonic wiki to see if Sonic has any more stat boosting moves/power ups before maybe making a CTR

Also I feel Rings could count for Healing since when there's health bars they're usually used to replish it

Aren't a lot of the healing items he has just stuff for gameplay and no relevance to the story?

Plus Rings are in his standard equipement section so...

Rings are actually referenced in a few cutscenes, though many aspects of them (the "you can survive anything as long as you have a Ring" health system and Super form time limits) are obvious game mechanics.

Yah i'm not saying the "Sonic and co can survive anything with one ring/die to anything without rings" is canon, but usually when there's health bars in Sonic games (werehog, SA2 mechs, etc) they can be healed with rings (but still die if it's depleted)

Hey guys, I've wondering about the 5-B calc.

That was done with one emerald and considering Sonic and co beat Chaos 4, does that mean they're 4x that feat? Or i'm just wanking them?

I don't think Chaos Emeralds grant linear boosts in Stats, considering seven Chaos Emeralds can increase folks all the way up to 2-C.

That seems more unlikely by the day

Ah ok, though I still think they're a little higher than that feat due to beating Chaos 4

BTW, if they do get to 5-B who are you guys gonna pit them against?

Maverick Zero X said:
Rings are actually referenced in a few cutscenes, though many aspects of them (the "you can survive anything as long as you have a Ring" health system and Super form time limits) are obvious game mechanics.
Rings are portals to the special stages and are used for currency in Sonic games.

"That seems more unlikely by the day"

While BlazBlue, Kid Icarus, God of War and Devil May ******* Cry get massive upgrades. Smh...they just don't want a strong hedgehog soloing their favorites verses like Mario LOL

You do know that GoW and DMC upgrades were also really controversial and took years to go through, right?

Sonic doesn't have a discussion rule against upgrades, while those two did, but look where they're at now. All you need is the right color on your name

Yeah, just because other series made it doesn't mean the others do, especially given that Illumina is being contested as a 2-B so that doesn't help.

UltimateFlare said:
That seems more unlikely by the day
Ah ok, though I still think they're a little higher than that feat due to beating Chaos 4

BTW, if they do get to 5-B who are you guys gonna pit them against?
Naruto & Sasuke

I honestly see Shadow being closer to Sasuke (characterization wise) than Vegeta

Back