• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
well after thinking about this for sometime i realized that sonic might need this upgrade because in generations time eater managed to destroy the space-time continiumm of the universe and sonic with his classic counterpart is the only one that survived the destruction so the entire world is white. They managed to restored the zones one by one with their speed alone. So basically bringing something back from a destroyed space-time continium i talked with DLK in a message wall and he said maybe immesurable speeds.

here is the thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/297074

Not very sure if this counts as erasing time/space. It seems more like Time was removed from the continuum as the objects and cliffs were still present around him. This would still be infinite speed however.

well idk why it was there anyway but time eater is ranked low 2-C for that feat

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well idk why it was there anyway but eh

Well, it seems that Sonic was able to restore time back into the continuum (evident by Tails finally being able to move when Sonic went through him) and other places within it too. So infinite speed is possible.

true infinite or immesurable idc at least i hope this upgrade is legit

this happened through out the game that is sonic generations

no though :/ even if this is an outliner this should be noted that sonic did survive the space-time continium being destroyed

if it was just during one game, maybe we could write "MFTL+ normally. Likely Immeasurable in Sonic Generations"?

Antvasima said:
if it was just during one game, maybe we could write "MFTL+ normally. Likely Immeasurable in Sonic Generations"?
that sounds perfect also upgrade his durability due to survivng the space-time continium being destroyed though we also have to put all his transformations except werehog as MFTL+ werehog more likely stays at he is

In which form did he display immeasurable speed?

Also, we need an explanation/justification within a parenthesis after the ranking.

base and maybe super for fighting against the time eater in a space where i don't thing time exist as the space-time continium was still destroyed (well partcially after sonic restored some of the zones) and only returned to normal after time eater was destroyed

Hmm, after checking, it may be an outlier, given that it is extremely inconsistent with his other statistics though.

What do everybody else think? Should we list it or not?

maybe just for generations he traveled like that but normally different

if that upgrades sonic's speed i think need to upgrade Sonic Shadow and silver to tier 2 for beating Solaris in Sonic 06 too.

so probably outlier

well solaris took 3 of them combined and it was a one time fight then again generations is a one time game but it was displayed more frequent as in the entire game for 06 it was just the final battle

What of the others that scale to Sonic's speed? Tails? Amy? I think their speed should stay as is though this should be noted on the page that due to the inconsistencies this would introduce we cannon possibly accept it. Similarly, the Solaris battle was already deemed an outlier. This is likely even more dubious considering this was Base Sonic that survived Universal+ destruction, yet still needed Super Sonic to compete with large planetary threats.

well idk for the others idt they scale because they were all frozen except sonic this probably should be noted for the generation sonic and for the super i guess because he had his classic counterpart with him

TheMightyRegulator said:
What of the others that scale to Sonic's speed? Tails? Amy? I think their speed should stay as is though this should be noted on the page that due to the inconsistencies this would introduce we cannon possibly accept it. Similarly, the Solaris battle was already deemed an outlier. This is likely even more dubious considering this was Base Sonic that survived Universal+ destruction, yet still needed Super Sonic to compete with large planetary threats.
Well... Mario has a Key for his SMG Version... Can Sonic have a key for his Generations Version?

KaenDragneel123 said:
TheMightyRegulator said:
Well... Mario has a Key for his SMG Version... Can Sonic have a key for his Generations Version?
wait i forgot about that completely XD that actually could work

In terms of super sonic power

It has been shown that he can obtain that level of power if needed multiple time solaris,time eater,and the whole of sonic rush and it it has been shown that he has grown less Reliant on the chaos emeralds for planet level threats such as eggrobo, ultimate emeral, phase 1 dark and some may say what about nega-mother wisp sonics goal in that fight was to purrify her and he can't purify in his base form ( http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Nega-Mother_Wisp )

Mario has a key in SMG because it happened twice in a series (note how I said series, not franchise) so we can't ignore it, as previously stated, it was only in one game for sonic.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
The problem is that the feat is an outlier within the Generations game also. For reasons aforementioned by Mighty.
Why? I understand inconsistencies with others games, but this is an in-game version

I mean, again, mario has a key for his SMG version,and a hole page for Paper Mario

KaenDragneel123 said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Why? I understand inconsistencies with others games, but this is an in-game version
I mean, again, mario has a key for his SMG version,and a hole page for Paper Mario
As said before, this is not about the canon of other games conflicting with eachother. It's that the feat is an outlier within the game it is taken from.

"This is likely even more dubious considering this was Base Sonic that survived Universal+ destruction, yet still needed Super Sonic to compete with large planetary threats."

hmmm though to be frank mario hasn't shown any other feats he did in galaxy or paper mario but there is a key for that

Time eater was not the large planetary threat I was referring to, but gaia in Sonic Unleashed and other prominent villains in the franchise. That said we can't make a key as Sonic Generations was explicitly portrayed as being a part of the canon main games in the franchise.

The games can be inconsistent with the power of super sonic but as i said befor he has shown this level multiple times it like with super man( for example reasons only am i useing super man) we know how power ful he is but we get inconsistent things happen to but he showed us he has greater power on multiple different occasions and the makers of both keep putting them in these kinds of situations were they need that power that they know they have i mean if they did not have if they could not in any way if there was no way in any possibility that they can not they would be able to reach that level then the makes would not show it and since we have seen this level from sonic multiple times it is very likely we will see it again all i am saying is if they have show cased this kind of power multiple times then we cant just rule out every one of them that would not be fair to him or other like him like mario got a huge jump and only displayed it twice while sonic has shown this kind of power more time ( 6 by my count )

TheMightyRegulator said:
Time eater was not the large planetary threat I was referring to, but gaia in Sonic Unleashed and other prominent villains in the franchise. That said we can't make a key as Sonic Generations was explicitly portrayed as being a part of the canon main games in the franchise.
so we can't make a key for generations? Then again we would have to make a key for 06

wait 6 times @denpahero i think generations and 06 was the 2 but where did you see for the other 4?

@Denpharo I don't feel like those are good examples though.

Egrobo: Featless.

Ultimate Emerl: Being destroyed by its own power.

Mephilles: Killed Sonic.

ultimate emerl actually lost to sonic when he went all out for the first time in under 30 seconds and ultimate emerl should be comparable to the final death egg (iirc that was the name in sonic battle) just emerl at the end got destroyed with the ship

( sorry i added wrong )

The first whole sonic rush game( the dimensions were fusion and that was a result of the chaos and soul emeralds power , sonic rush adventure( sonic and blaze teamed up to take on a machine that had the power of the jewled septor because ut had the power of the stars ( http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Power_of_the_Stars ) , there are 4-5 i cant seem to remember but i will try and find it

TISSG7Redgrave said:
ultimate emerl actually lost to sonic when he went all out for the first time in under 30 seconds and ultimate emerl should be comparable to the final death egg (iirc that was the name in sonic battle) just emerl at the end got destroyed with the ship
I know but this has been discussed before. If Emerl was already breaking down it can't be scaled to Sonic's Ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back