• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
emerl wasn't going breaking down he was powering up because of the emerals the master emerald was shattered by him just noting it

I may have added ix from chronicles because he needed the master emerald to get out of the twilight cage and the sixthe was me counting something twice sorry for the error

did tails said that before the final fight or after the fight? i forgot

after watching it tails said that emerl surpassed his energy limit and is unstable but he still should be comparable to the death egg though i think sonic still can scale because emerl had to be inflicted with a huge ammount of damage to stop

I would like to give my 2 cent on this topic.

In the boss with the time eater its shown that Sonic can still fall prey to other beings who have time hax, even in his super transformation.

So in my opinion, Sonic speed isn't immeasurable.

Emerl still absorded that level of power and even though he whould have died if he released it he still had all of that power when fighting sonic and sonic still( the way it feels like is when you eat too much )the fight was to bleed off the excess energy he had taken in so he would not destroy everything

I agree with TheMightyRegulator. We should probably close this topic.

dis is a shame but add this to a rule not to upgrade sonic at this stats so it can prevent anyone using these kinds of things

So we are even gana add 06 sonic as a key ether ? Or anything of the sort ? I mean we are just gana get more of the same from sonic and to not take any of it would not be fair to him or every other characters in his situation

Probably not. It seems like it would turn his statistics too incoherent and confusing.

But just for 06 would not be confusing it would be like with mario galaxy since that cannonly it is its own time line i dont see the problem with just that or have it like paper mario because it is its own timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back