• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I still remember a funnny Miiverse drawing about a Hedge with Sonic´s face saying "Sonic the Hedge".

It was well done and quite funny.

Man I still miss that website, I´m even wondering how that Smash Bros fanseries the user Archdan or whatever name it was went...

Since 1-A is never gonna happen, I at least wish IDW will be one of the strongest 2-As on the site.

I'd actually be okay with IDW verse being strong in a different tier. Like, I dunno, 3-B lol. Not That I would mind another 2-A Sonic, though.

Being strong in a different tier would definitely be rather intriguing. Not only I don't think we have a tier 3 Sonic character in this whole wiki.

But if the series become Hunter X hunter level of good then I wouldn't mind if they never past the stellar tier.

It'd be cool to have a 4-B Super Sonic that Archie Sonic can demolish.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind a weaker Sonic as long as he's as versatile as his Game counterpart or something similar. Maybe some cool new hax to boot.

Have we seen Super Sonic in action in IDW yet?

I mean i'm less hoping Sonic becoming overpowered and more hoping the stories are really damn good. After all, what's the point of having a strong character if the story sucks?

Though, with Ian Flynn writing, i'm sure the comics will end up being quality.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I mean i'm less hoping Sonic becoming overpowered and more hoping the stories are really damn good. After all, what's the point of having a strong character if the story sucks?
Thank you. Someone who understands. I've seen so many people who only care about how strong their favorite characters are without giving a darn on if it's good. And they'll praise the heck out of it anyway.

Be honest with me, guys, how many of you like Sonic 06 solely because of "lol tier 2"?

But in all honesty I would really appreciate if IDW Sonic is more simpler in terms of powers and haxes. I'm planning to make some revisions for them once we are at least past a hundred issues and considering this will be my first time delving into CRTs I want to make it simple for the first time.

@Cal Who the hell loves 06 here? Sonic's story was terribly suited for him due to being a Mario clone, Silver's story was fairly unique, and Shadow's story was actually pretty decent. I only ever liked Solaris because I thought playing as the Super Trio were cool when I was young.

Don't think us Sonic fans are that desperate for feats that we only support a game for a Tier 2 feat, it makes us seem shallow.

I actually don't hate 06 lol. Yeah, it's flawed but there are aspects I liked. I like how they handled Shadow's storyline, Solaris was interesting, Mephiles was a badass villain who managed to actually do what Eggman could only dream of, and of course the music is great.

The only things I can remember from 06 that I absolutely hated was Silver's boss fight and the glitches. The story wasn't flawless, but some characterization was pretty nice. I don't really hate 06 b/c while parts of it did suck, the game was not without potential as I look at it as an uncompleted Sonic Adventure 3.

The best part about that game isn't the tier 2 feat but how tall Sonic is. He's at the perfect height imo.

I liked when Elise kissed Sonic's rotting corpse. I thought that was the best plot point in any video game whatsoever.

My favorite scene in all of 06 was when Shadow took his Inhibitor Rings off. That scene, especially with Shadow's dialogue, was perfection.

The Story book games, Unleashed, the adventure games & 06 (imo) are my top 5 games that had the best characterization for Sonic. Especially the story book games.

I used to hate 06 but now that i'm older and met certain fans...I hate it with a fieryworld passion of an hypernova

Sorry to kill the positivity

Back