• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think you guys are just being shallow when it comes to Elise's kissing scene. If you actually analyze the scene you will realize that their is a lot of subtlety in place that went way over your heads. Elise symbolizes the Virgin Mary from the Bible as she is clearly Sonic's mom I mean c'mon look how tall she is compared to Sonic, wouldn't a mother be taller than her child? I rest my case. Not only that Elise prays that she wants Sonic alive again and the chaos emeralds which represents the Holy Spirit as it were them that brought Sonic to life. And if you haven't noticed already Sonic also has the praying hand symbol and he's dead which means that he represents Jesus Christ. He will be brought back to life just like how Jesus did when he was crucified by the false prophets and those buggy Jews that were supposed to welcome Jesus as the king. Now you have to realize that Mephiles symbolizes the false prophets in the Bible as throughout the whole game he seemed to want to recreate a false god made from man named Solaris. In the 10 commandments the first rule is that we must have no idols over God himself. And a man made fake God that people worship is the worst possible thing we could make. And if this in the first rule then that must mean it's the most important. Which means that Solaris is Satan incarnate. Now when Mephiles kills Sonic it is suppose to represent the Crucifixion of Christ as it was the false prophets that schemed all of this and the the Jews that were suppose to accept Christ simply were glad that he died. Now the Jews are supposed to represent us as back when a lot of Sonic's fans were playing 06 we were so ******* bored with the game's story that when something interesting happened we cheered which in this case is Sonic dying. Now with all of this symbolism in mind if we look back at the scene where Elise kisses Sonic we will see that it is a representation of Christ's greatest accomplishment as Sonic came back to life just like how Jesus did. Once Sonic is revived he comes in as not his base form but as his super form which represents how Jesus came back to life only to be quickly be sent to Heaven and attain his godly status where in time he would crush Satan's head as prophesied in Revelations. Solaris failed to become 2-B because this site is full of shit which represents how Satan will fail as prophesied again in Revelations. Now the time it will take to get to Revelations is unquantifiable but extremely long which is again represented through the long ass loading screens in 06. But when the boss fight happens and Sonic beats Solaris he will finally quench all sins of and we will be enveloped through his grace...

TL;DR Sonic should be 1-A with extended religious philosophies.

Also i found out that Time is infinite in Sonic CD

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...14-360px-SonicCD_MCD_US_bundle_manual.pdf.jpg

"Since no one can set the future" and they give an example by saying "There are two different possibilities; a future where the little planet is free of robotniks control or a future where dr.robotnik has been allowed to run amok"

There's we can assume there's at least two possibilities for every event that occurs within sonic at most there's many possibilities for each situation of the event.

MYHERO said:
That's not gonna fly on this site. We need actual infinite statements here.
Since no one can set time that means time has no setting in the first place, not contained because it's infinite

There's two possibilities for the future in CD as shown above, this institutes that theres at the very least two possibilities for each event in Sonic at the most like alot....

That would support that the Sonic-verse contains multiple timelines (which is pretty obvious), but idk about "infinite"

Maverick Zero X said:
That would support that the Sonic-verse contains multiple timelines (which is pretty obvious), but idk about "infinite"
Yeah but vsbattle kinda keeps sonic as low as possible (unlesss it's obvious)

@MYHERO 2B is being able to destroy 1001 universes or more, Sonic has at least 1000 and that's all that's been sort of proven, but with what I found, it would be multiplied by 2 and so on.

What would indicate that each universe would have two variations of each other? I think this would only apply to CD and only takes place in two possible timelines unless you try to argue that each Zone is it's own universe.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah 2-A is massive extrapolation.

@MYHERO 2-B is >1,000 universes to any higher number below infinity.
Yeah, at first but you aren't thinking about it enough.

It says "no one can set the future" there are two possibilities created from sonics fight with eggman.

Sonic isn't the only person in Mobius, that means theres two paths for everyone in the franchise.

Which sort of explains the grandpa paradox in 06 when sonic saves elise, which prevents silvers future from happening but it also doesn't because the events of elise dying and releasing iblis still happens in silvers timeline

1 million universes and more i counted from shuffle with the dream worlds being formed from everyones dreams from different dimensions

This confirmation of two possibilities from each event and time having no setting gives us 2 million and more....

@Imagine Well we don't accept terms like "countless" or "endless". I know you didn't use these terms what you're pushing for is kind of similar to these. For it to get 2-A, we need a direct statement that there are infinite universes. We can't get words or scenarios in this case that can imply infinite. We need the word "infinite" to be here. At best this would make them solidly in 2-B.

MYHERO said:
@Imagine Well we don't accept terms like "countless" or "endless". I know you didn't use these terms what you're pushing for is kind of similar to these. For it to get 2-A, we need a direct statement that there are infinite universes. We can't get words or scenarios in this case that can imply infinite. We need the word "infinite" to be here. At best this would make them solidly in 2-B.
Oh...... that is hilariously unreasonable...... countless, no setting and endless is synonymous with the term infinite in fiction

Gonna hijack this with Sonic lyrics.

Take off at the speed of sound.

Bright lights, colors all around.

I'm running wild, living fast, and free.

Got no regrets inside of me.

http://info.sonicretro.org/index.php?title=File:SonicShuffle_DC_US_manual.pdf&page=4

This shows that maginaryworld is fueled by several dimensions

But yeah I'd say that sonic has a nigh infinite number of universes if not infinite because of the dream worlds.

Lets say that Sonic has 23 Worlds (even though by itself it has about 120 universes, those created from the chaos emeralds and crossover lore which has much more than that) people dream 3 times a day and as time go on the number increases theres at least 3 billion people in each world in sonic, mainly seen from mobians in forces and humans in the adventure/unleashed games add timelines on top of that and you have a large number of dream worlds

I'm gonna reach for the stars.

Although they look pretty far.

I'm gonna find my own way.

And take a chance on today.

Back