• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm really tempted to say Enerjak, but Cosmo was pretty cool and I liked the idea of Manic/Sonia (though to a lesser extent). That question is actually harder than I thought.

In other news, I'ma give ideas for future threads:

Sonic Discussion Zone Act 9: Sonic Generations

Sonic Discussion Zone Act 12: Sonic Heroes

Sonic Discussion Zone Act 14: Hyper Sonic Style!

Sonic Discussion Zone Act 16: Taking it back to 16-bits

Sonic Discussion Zone Act 17: Sonic Forces us into a discussion

Why don't we go in order and spoof off the games or using appropriate references to the number we're on? (Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Seven Chaos Emeralds, Figure Eight technique, etc)

You guys know we have children surveying this site, right?

Less pictures of Sonic flipping the bird would be nice.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
From the looks of it they're just going to have 2-A hax. Could be wrong though.
There's a few who will have 2-A ratings, but the real "fun" stuff is with the smurfs.

Speaking of Promestein she is now kinda scary to approach with her pfp which is funny because she seemed to be the most friendliest and coziest person you would know with her old pfp.

Back