• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll support you guys on this one. JUST this one. Because frankly, you guys are getting too carried away and a lot of the stuff shouldn't really be on there. Heck, I'm pretty sure Chronicles is on the profiles.

The tier 2s are rightfully tier 2. Even if I don't support tier 2 hedgehogs (and don't worry, I won't ever make a downgrade thread for that), the final bosses legitimately have tier 2 feats.

The profiles. Imma be blunt, they're a bit wanked. Not the AP, but there's no reason for their profiles to be as big as they are.

Sonic's profile is long because of the Notable Attacks/Techniques section, but everything there's valid from what I can see. I will admit some stuff is useless to have listed, but like 90% of things in that section are notable enough to be there.

Guys, you always make me feel really bad. You're so nice to me despite how opposing I can be that I feel really bad being so against what's you guys love that I wish I could support more ovo.

@HERO Okay, I laughed the entire way through reading that. Even if there was some teasing cheeky stuff in there lol. You're a prodigy. No resistances? OvO

@Cal You're like the living embodiment of checks and balances for Sonic. We're practically a family here, that includes you. You're like that cousin people really don't like seeing but love anyways ovo

@Shadow I'm gonna have to shoot you

@Kirby Just sign a fee waiver, pledge your allegiance to subtle communism, and accept that you can only eat spaghetti on thursdays. Only after that are you good to go.

It's almost funny how he clings onto that "rends the fabric of the universe" statement to say that Solaris would only destroy Sonic's universe. If I say I need to evacuate before a flood destroys my house, does that mean that only my house would be destroyed and nothing else?

All that ping pong in relation to Sonic's power level is something that really got me out of the franchise here. The level of abuse of a huge amount of specific interpretations for character phrases to lower the level (or raise the level too high in some cases) is something I do not really understand.

It just reminds me of the time when Digital World was treated exclusively as a planet here in the Digimon franchise.

Of course, the way so many things are only mentioned coming from Wikia without any kind of in-game demonstration, is something that is used by both sides. As in this text referring to Solaris, where is used literally something that is not in the game, only a narration done by who wrote on Wikia to situate the scene where something is being spoken, as in many attacks and interpretations as there was in the case of Chaos Rift.

@Executor Slightly off-topic, do you think you can take a look at this 5-B Sonic calc to see if it's mathematically accurate? Only when you have the time, of course.

And the about timelineas was something like "It will devour all the axes of time and destroy the very meaning of time"

Wouldn't "all existing timelines" literally mean just that? Like, if you're eating all existing timelines, shouldn't that mean every possible timeline aside from the past, present and future of the timeline you're in? Like there being Endless Possibilities of timelines and you're just eating away at it and not just 2 universes? Or am I taking it too literally?

Well, as far as I know, there's: Silver's ruined timeline by Iblis, Classic/Mania Sonic's timeline, the main timeline, the good/evil/neutral/true endings of Shadow the Hedgehog, the good & bad past/present/futures of Sonic CD, Blaze's universe's (which I guess would be a timeline of itself...? If that makes sense, idk) and... I think that's about it? If it counts for anything :/

@DaBoi Problem with some of those.

Sonic CD specifically has him go to the past to prevent those bad endings. Not sure if those count.

Shadow the Hedgehog was essentially a gigantic "what-if", so I don't think we can count each path as it's own timeline. Otherwise we'd be nearing 100 with every single possible combination of levels equaling a universe.

The rest seem fair, though.

Maverick Zero X said:
Honestly unless someone tries to downgrade the Archie Comics I'm indifferent </div>
I hope that in the future the Sonic threads will become less toxic so I'll be able to return to them.

Back