• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But even when someone uses a basic chaos control with an emerald they get the "only Shadow can do that" complaint

Theoretically they can, but we should never use give opponents the weapons weilded by the other opponent in a vs debate.

But Sonic IS open with item boxes and the like. Chaos Control I understand, but with the items he has with ever since 1991, that completely in-character for him to use for the start.

He learned since then though, he actually seems more focused and concentrated in forces compared to Lost World, plus after his mistake he immediately tried to fix it

So he's good in my book

I think there was a post in tumblr that pointed it up, imma search later

@MYHERO Doesn't Sonic abuse hax in the form of the wisp? The void and asteroid ones specifically

@MYHERO Ah

@VioletVoid100 I say this because it's common in VS threads here to have him abuse those two wisp, so I assume people here saw it as in character for him to do that

@Violet Does he? I can get behind Sonic being less arrogant and more cautious Post-Forces, but I don't think he starts with hax.

VioletVoid100 said:
He does...at least nowadays since he learned his mistakes.
Learning from his mistakes doesn't mean he is going to kill everyone he fights ovo

Unless he has shown to start of with wisps in the stories (which he never does) then it's not going to pass here.

@Shake actually he's starts out that way Post-Lost World, since he seems more careful in Forces than he was at the start of Lost World

EDIT:Not saying he wips out hax at the first go, just poining out that personality shift starts before

Back