• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
**** I can't breath. This is why Shadow isn't in Ultimate. Too stronk. You think Bayonetta is op because she can slow down time? Well Shadow can stop it completely.

Good thing Shadow starts in that first one (and most people don't accept 2-C Shadow anyway) ovo.

Sonic topic: If Sonic were to become a Pokémon trainer, what kind of Pokémon would he have? Up to 6 by default.

Based around his squad: Alolan Sandslash (himself), Vulpix (Tails), Darmanitan (Knuckles), Chesnaught (Mighty), Jigglypuff (Amy), and Emolga (Ray)

Based around speed: Ninjask, Electrode, Garchomp, Jolteon, Aerodactyl, M-Beedrill

Y'all think you're cute but call me when Shadow stars in one of the top ten highest grossing anime movies of all time ovo.

Because of our pointless pissing competition for our favorite verse, we already have nearly 200 comments on our second day.

000100014c585032-9
All the hate, gotta set it free!!

We're sorry, Hero. Let this Super Sonic picture cleanse your soul of any frustration for the night.

Are you calling me an ancient water deity that fell from grace and slaughtered an entire group of echidnas for Chao abuse?

Chaos is unironically probably my favorite character in the franchise. Knuckles may or may not be ahead or behind.

People always compare Sonic with Goku since it hits the main character theme, but if we're being honest Vegito is more Sonic like than the rest of the cast. Vegito is extremely cocky, and I know Goku and the rest are as well but Vegito borderlines on more playful cocky like Sonic. Goku while also arrogant is not as hyper about it as his cushion counter part. And when Vegito goes SSB, the similarities hits even harder.
0E21206E-A4B9-4D4B-8870-7A29B09A3143

@MYHERO

Oh thank Solaris i'm not the only one

Sonic always reminded me of both Goku and Vegeta, so I tended to compare him to Vegerot

Sonic topic: What's your favorite rendition of Sonic special stages? Mine is actually the acid tripping one in the first Sonic game, because I always feel like I have a chance in those.

I always found them gut renchingly hard. However I have grown quite attach to them as I had more times to play it Sonic mania since those kinds of special stages sprinted up more often because of the checkpoint system. Got a lot more practice, but I still suck.

I only meant classic, but heroes does seem incredibly easy and fun which is what I want in a special stage (cause I'm noob :p)

Back