• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MYHERO said:
I'm not gonna lie this got me chuckling. We can make a whole slice of life anime for Vs Battle wiki so we can find out the answers for questions like these.
Still not as bad as your name nor even appearing in the list at all.

Maybe you´re just chilling around?

Are you talking about me not being in My Hero Academia's Supporter list even though my name starts off with it?

You can always just add yourself to some stuff, then again.

Also, why do you name yourself "MYHERO" if you are indifferent to MHA?

I think you can change your name if that´s the case, if you want to, do it before adding yourself to the knowledgeable list to avoid confusion.

You wanna know what my first Sonic game was that made me fall in love the with franchise, and still do to this day?

SonicR front
Yup.

General question: Which writers do you guys like more when they were writing the Archie Comics? Ken Penders (Issues 1-159) or Ian Flynn (Issues 160 & beyond)?

Personally, I say Ian Flynn because after he took over with the Sonic writing, Sonic's power definitely became waayy more stable and the things that happened in the comics stood closer to the games.

Small derailment from Penders vs Ian.

Reading through the Archie Comics, Sonic actually summons Dulcy (the dragon) quite a lot and it seems in-character for him to do so.

MYHERO said:
Huh? I never heard of this.
Sonic is able to whistle at very specific frequencies so that almost no one is able to hear, Dulcy is one of the few characters who can hear this frequency and responds to Sonic's call to help him as soon as he listens.

I'll talk about Penders and Ian later.

You know I never got this so someone can clarify for me, but if the phantom ruby has the power to create illusions, does that mean the sun he created was non existent?

Iirc it's an illusion but it's apparently real when under the Phantom Runies control which makes it part of reality

Sonic Forces don't make sense

What would've been an easier explaination for the Phantom Ruby:

"The Phantom Ruby is capable of messing with the mind of whoever is being targeted with it while also being capable of generating hard-light constructs at will and constructs that can make a near perfect copy of some original existing thing like the Sun."

As it's said "Is a illusion so real that it's affects people as if the illusion was real". It's a illusion, but it's as if it isn't 0v0

Back