• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wish there was another game that took the Unleashed aesthetic. I love the idea of Sonic blasting through real world location Sonic style, and Unleashed only touched the surface of what can achieved. Locations like Akihabara would be an amazing stage.

Hst master said:
When I saw the name I thought it was gonna say Seven Rings In Hand. I am disappointed.
Do you think Cal of all people would fulfill our Sonic naming desires?

The olympic series, the other series aside from Smash Bros (and maybe a few more i'm forgetting) where Base Sonic can beat the crap out of Base Mario

Oh yeah, back in the days I did stuff like Archie Sonic Vs. Xeno Goku or Mario Vs. Azathoth.

The real cal howard said:
I literally took a half an hour out of my day today to make the page solely for the purpose of the sneak diss.
Thanks you, now I can make Muk Vs. Garbodor... wait, Muk stomps

I once checked the Knowledgeable Members List to check the tastes of some users.

What bugs me is how Matt mainly likes verses that have deep, complex lore or have blood in some way, yet...

The elephant in the room? He is "knowledgeable" in Sonic. Not even Archie, but Game Sonic.

Does he only played Shadow the Hedgehog or what?

I´m also glad how Cal hasn´t listed himself as a Nintendo knowledgeable member when a good chunk of verses he supports are Nintendo-involved, same thing for DarkDM. I would also say Dino Ranger Black but he falls short in quantity. In quality, however...

I'm not gonna lie this got me chuckling. We can make a whole slice of life anime for Vs Battle wiki so we can find out the answers for questions like these.

Back