• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic cannot use CC Time Stop Or Super Sonic Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sega said it in a profile so i was wondering why it is in here? also They Confirmed SOnic Genarations is Non-Canon (because classic is another time line) so that means all feats from it are gone....

He used Chaos Control in 06 and in Adventure 2 Battle.

Sonic Wind was an ability in Adventure 2 Battle. I think it also appeared in other games.

And time stop is an ability used in Adventure 2 Battle in 2 player mode, as well as his gem in 06 that allows him to slow time. He aso has time break in Secret Rings.

but if Sega says he can't either they have removed that from the timeline/it was just for plot or it was just to save sonic SOnic wind only appeared in the 2p mode which is non-canon the gem in 06 is just a item for fun with 0% influence on the story secret rings isn't canon so....yeah...

^ Good point i remember it from a while ago either in a review or profiles i'll try and get the profiles for you and i'll explain what i mean basically on the profiles it gives them a special skill and lists all there unique skills but no.1 it doesn't say Chaos Control no.2 it doesn't say Sonic WInd or time break also it says CC on Shadows profile proving that only shadow has it btw i found the link here hope this helps.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?393270-Sonic-Channel-Translated-Character-Profiles

just incase i was not clear enough this is what it means on there hobbies/special ablities etc bit it is refering to things which only that character can do (that is why sonic's spin attack is not on his special abilities) and CC is on shadow's and then it goes on to say CC is Time-Space manipulation proving that only shadow can use that + Time Break is non-canon and has never appeared outside of anything that isn't a 2p mini game (except on dark stories lats boss in sa2 but that was likely just because shadow had something so they gave sonic something.

sorry i couldn't find the interview for you.

Here's the thing.

Authors can say what they want and it's valid unless contradicted. Toriyama has said that Goku can't ever master god ki, but if Goku masters god ki, then his statement is no longer valid, as his official works have proven otherwise.

^ I understand what your saying but Sega said this AFTER sa2 and that was clear it was just to save sonic from the capluse 06 never happened and is clearly just for story (and Sega says he can't AFTER 06) + silver doesn't even know Sonic Sonci HAS NEVER used Sonic Wind apart from 2p battle mode in sa2 which is obviously non-canon sooooooo yeah i can't think of any other time in the canon games story where he has used CC, SW or Time STop (TS) time stop was just used in sa2 2p mode aswell just for the simple reason: Shadow had CC so sonic needed something: Time Stop

Thanks for reading!

GreenLlamaBunchie said:
^ I understand what your saying but Sega said this AFTER sa2 and that was clear it was just to save sonic from the capluse 06 never happened and is clearly just for story (and Sega says he can't AFTER 06) + silver doesn't even know Sonic Sonci HAS NEVER used Sonic Wind apart from 2p battle mode in sa2 which is obviously non-canon sooooooo yeah i can't think of any other time in the canon games story where he has used CC, SW or Time STop (TS) time stop was just used in sa2 2p mode aswell just for the simple reason: Shadow had CC so sonic needed something: Time Stop

Thanks for reading!
There statement would still be invalid, as he has used it on more than one occasion. And yed, Sa2B was canon to my knowledge. 06 was canon, but simply got wirtten outn of the time line, so it's events didn't happen once time is reversed.

^ No what i'm saying is your points are sorta right and sorta are not because sonic DID use CC but can not use it anymore, as Sega has officially said he can't so he CAN'T simple as that if Sega says so it's true also sega says continuity only matters when they need it so that is the latest news in this subject...so that is the current :\ it's really simple..

Oh and sa2 IS canon it's just the CC from sonic doesn not count as it was just used as a plot device, to save sonic.

[FUN FACT] Did you know the japanese name for Sonic is Sonikku?

GreenLlamaBunchie said:
^ No what i'm saying is your points are sorta right and sorta are not because sonic DID use CC but can not use it anymore, as Sega has officially said he can't so he CAN'T simple as that if Sega says so it's true also sega says continuity only matters when they need it so that is the latest news in this subject...so that is the current :\ it's really simple..
Their statments are contradicted by feats last I checked. Even if sega says so, if contradicted it is pretty much null and void.

I think that Sparky and WB said makes sense. This was also contradicted by actual feats, as Dragonmaster had stated.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back