• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Atreus Fights His Half-Uncle

OOOOO.

Following, Bear Atreus vs Herc would be so hardcore.
True, but honestly, I think Hercules would only need to hit base Atreus once with his Cestus to critically injure him. It'd be like when Kratos punched Modi and forced him to retreat.

Last edited:
Human Atreus has all the versatility but none of the muscle, Bear Atreus has all the muscle but none of the versatility.

Herc on the other hand, just has to clap with his Cestuses regardless of what form Atreus is in, and proceed to just beat the poor lad to death.

Thus, I vote Herc on this one.

KLOL makes a solid and succinct point I'm afraid, Herc mid to high diff. Atreus will make it as difficult as he possibly can, but Herc has the advantage of steadier stats that can contend with Bjorn Atreus and slap the shit out of base Atreus, and probably a lot more experience
see ya in five years or so when Atreus can clap Heracles with a sneeze

Damn, this one got votes fast. But I also vote Hercules since, as I already mentioned, he’d probably only need one good hit with his Cestuses to critically injure base Atreus, and he could still easily hold his own against Bear Atreus. Even if Atreus has got magic on his side, Hercules is too quick and too sturdy, so I don’t think it would be enough to take him down.

Yeah, Atreus has almost no combat versatility as a bear and we see that he can be knocked out of that form. Hercules takes this.

Though with the absurd rate Atreus grows in power, I wouldn't be surprised if he's straight up Kratos level next we see him.

Back