• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the last 12 comments or so have been "But Ultra Instinct...!" This is SSBKKx20 Goku, not Ultra Instinct Goku.

Goku wins, Goku is a better fighter all around, he always was and will always be, the différence in power between the two at that time can't be enough to give a chance to Végéta and Goku has more experience using SSJBKK20 than Végéta has with his new form

Dragomer said:
Goku wins, Goku is a better fighter all around, he always was and will always be, the différence in power between the two at that time can't be enough to give a chance to Végéta and Goku has more experience using SSJBKK20 than Végéta has with his new form
I agree with you

@Dragomer

"Goku is a better fighter all around, he always was and will always be"

No,he isnt.

Vegeta takes this via his new form,there is not much to say about this fight actually,the one who is stronger wins.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Dragomer
"Goku is a better fighter all around, he always was and will always be"

No,he isnt.

Vegeta takes this via his new form,there is not much to say about this fight actually,the one who is stronger wins.
Yes he is, Végéta himself reconized it twice and litteraly everyone in the serie since the very first appareance of Goku keep saying he is the best fighter

Végéta's new form isn't stronger, it's clearly shown it's supposed to be his equivalent of the SSJBKK20 and no, the one who is stronger doesn't win, Goku has won against Végéta in their first fight despite being weaker, Végéta had to transform to win and since he doesn't have a stronger form here,he would lose all the same even if we said that Goku was slightly weaker

Dzhindzholia said:
It is dragon ball,the strongest always wins.My opinion from watching whole DBZ,almost every animation and DBS.
then how come Roshi managed to beat Goku by using his superior reach and experience ?

how come that Buu managed to beat Ultimate Gohan ?

how did Goku beat Vegeta despite being weaker outside of the short burst of Kaioken he was using (wich only made him equal) ?

even Goku one shotting Reecome was said to be because of his skill (since he hadn't power up to his max)

Roshi is an exception,the most intelligent fighter in DB in my opinion.(I dont even know what fight is that but i will still admit that Roshi is intelligent,you can clearly see it in TOP).

Buu?Gohan was distracted if i dont forget,thats why Buu was able to absorb him.

Goku used Kaioken X4 against gulic gun,so he just became stronger in a short time,the one who beat Vegeta was Gohan.

Goku one shot Recoom because he was stronger and faster.

Dzhindzholia said:
Roshi is an exception,the most intelligent fighter in DB in my opinion.(I dont even know what fight is that but i will still admit that Roshi is intelligent,you can clearly see it in TOP).
Buu?Gohan was distracted if i dont forget,thats why Buu was able to absorb him.

Goku used Kaioken X4 against gulic gun,so he just became stronger in a short time,the one who beat Vegeta was Gohan.

Goku one shot Recoom because he was stronger and faster.
except that Goku is canonicaly hundreds of time better as a fighter than Roshi

nope, Buu was able to absorb Gohan because he was smarter, he didn't sneak attack him or anything

nope, Goku was only equal in pure Power level with Kaioken X 4 and Gohan didn't beat Végéta, he only harmed him, without forgetting the whole Oozaru bussiness

nope; Goku is stronger and faster than Reecom only when he is powered up, Goku said he one shotted him because he saw a clear opening in Reecom's defense or whatever

I believe I got all the votes, if I missed yours, please tell me. Anyway, I did not count some of the votes for a few reasons. Goku's stamina drain with the Kaioken is very little, if not anything at this point. Reasons like "Vegeta because Goku will run out of Kaioken" will be discarded unless someone can show that the Kaioken has a significant drain on Goku's stamina. However, Vegeta's AP advantage is a valid arguement, as it was shown that Goku and Vegeta were around equals before Vegeta fought Toppo and got a power-up.

TheC2 said:
Going with Vegeta for AP.
Also, wouldn't Vegeta be more durable if he has greater output?
i think so too. the worst case scenario for vegeta in this fight would be a draw. there is no way he is losing to 20xkk as BEYOND ssb.

can anyone here still tell me how goku kkx20 > GoD Toppo who got whupped badly by vegeta? just because goku has " more techniques " doesnt mean he can beat vegeta when vegetas AP is more and possibly durability as welll plus since he was able to punch through hakai whts to say he cant stop the destructo disks just like jiren did?

BUS73R998 said:
TheC2 said:
Going with Vegeta for AP.
Also, wouldn't Vegeta be more durable if he has greater output?
i think so too. the worst case scenario for vegeta in this fight would be a draw. there is no way he is losing to 20xkk as BEYOND ssb.
can anyone here still tell me how goku kkx20 > GoD Toppo who got whupped badly by vegeta? just because goku has " more techniques " doesnt mean he can beat vegeta when vegetas AP is more and possibly durability as welll plus since he was able to punch through hakai whts to say he cant stop the destructo disks just like jiren did?
because he can hold exactly just as well as Végéta against Jiren (he technicaly does better actualy) and he has already beaten Végéta while Végéta had an AP and durability advantage

nothing say Goku can't punch through hakai, he technicaly know how to use the technique, and was resisting an hakai while in base form and caught off guard

everyone since Cell can stop a Kienzan (and nope, 'not canon' is invalid since 1 : Toriyama canonised the anime and 2 : the DBS anime use filler element at multiple point) so who cares about that ?

Unite My Rice said:
You speak of Toppo like Goku ever lost to him.
I think it's because Vegeta and Goku fought Jiren evenly and Toppo crushed Vegeta till he got another power up. Also Vegeta was more impressive during the fight with Jiren then Goku... in terms of strength not skill cause Goku was better.

Though I still think Goku would win this fight.

Vegeta mostly for AP, likely higher durability.

The strain of KKx20 may or may not be an issue but regardless of that, the fact that Goku is likely to go in and out of KK that creates consistent openings where Vegeta will have a massive AP advantage and based on everything we've seen from Vegeta over the course of decades, he'd absolutely successfully exploit that.

Instantaneous Movement is an advantage for Goku but I doubt it'd be enough to swing the match.

Not sure. Goku utalized SSB Kaioken x20 even better than the SSB Kaioken x20 that fought Jiren for the first time, but Vegeta eliminated Toppo, who is stated to be "no different from a God of Destruction", meaning that Toppo's power is also no different from a god of destruction, so Vegeta could be stronger than the Gods of Destruction, and I don't think current Goku with SSB Kaioken x20 isn't on that level. So I'm going to go with Vegeta.

How is Vegeta fighting Toppo admissible as evidence to anything when the only people Toppo beat are people Goku could beat? Gonna need more to go on than that.

Unite My Rice said:
How is Vegeta fighting Toppo admissible as evidence to anything when the only people Toppo beat are people Goku could beat? Gonna need more to go on than that.
Goku hasn't fought Vegeta ever since his new form, sooo....

Unite My Rice said:
Vegeta (SSBB)=Goku (SSBKKX20)

Vegeta (SSBB)<Toppo (GoD)<Vegeta (Power Boost)

Logically if Toppo is stronger then Vegeta who is equal to Goku then Toppo is stronger then Goku. Vegeta then got a power boost that let him defeat Toppo so Vegeta>Goku.

Note: I do NOT agree with this I'm just explaining why people are saying Vegeta has the AP advantage.

I vote Goku for reason above.

I lot of people are using Ultra Instinct as a reason, and I'd like to clarify that there is no Ultra Instinct in this fight. In case anyone is wondering, Vegeta having an AP advantage IS valid. SSJBKKx20 Goku = SSJB Evolution Vegeta < God of Destruction Candidate Toppo < Powered up SSJB Evolution Vegeta.

I say Vegeta because honestly throughout super it has been sated repeatedly that Vegeta is Goku's superior. In fact if you think back through the arcs the only reason Goku got stronger than Vegeta was the KK amp

Vegeta's BSSB is >= Goku's SSBKK because like i said before at the start through the end of the ToP Vegeta was stronger untill Goku of course used KK to close gaps and what not

Also you guys dont want to hear it but KK does strain his body and drains Ki faster, just because you don't say it doesnt mean its not true or valid anymore.

Just because goku's was fighting Jiren alone while Vegeta fought Toppo doesnt mean a thing. Clearly Jiren doesnt have infinte Ki, so when Vegeta left to fight Toppo he supressed himself because he no longer needed the amount of energy he was using to fight Goku alone

This is clear Goku wank...

I agree with DatBoy's reasoning (Though I would think that Goku just struggled more with Jiren instead of Jiren holding back), especially now that Final Explosion doesn't necessarily kill Vegeta.

Vegeta FRA.

Goku and Vegeta are roughly equal, but with Kaio-ken gradually draining Goku's stamina there's not much Goku can do. Regardless of what you say, Kaio-ken canonically drains stamina, so it is a factor.

Sceptilespy said:
Vegeta FRA.
Goku and Vegeta are roughly equal, but with Kaio-ken gradually draining Goku's stamina there's not much Goku can do. Regardless of what you say, Kaio-ken canonically drains stamina, so it is a factor.
I rewatched most of the fights with the Kaioken, and you're right, it's never implied that it's no longer a factor. Kaioken votes are now valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back