• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dragon ball character is unrepredictable, they could either start with a ki blast or a fist or even just stand there waiting their opponent make the first move, the exception will be UI Goku, even Chad Jiren stand there like statue

Simon’s really good first move is the Space-Time Shattering Burst Spinning Punch, where he can Temporal BFR someone or the Super Galaxy Great Cutter. Goku could use God Bind to paralyze someone, like in the Broly movie, which is also a good first move

I don't think hes starting with god bind can the mecha dura survive if goku went up and punched it?

Is the god bind where he traps u in his ki?
God Bind is where (as said in the wiki) “He transfers his own godly ki to the opponent's body, blocking them in place.” So placing his godly ki into his opponent would disrupt the latter’s energy related thingies

Resurrection F Saga Son Goku is being used now, he starts in SSJB

Edit: Now that I remember, the Super Saiyan multiplier was the only accepted transformation with a multiplier. So doing the math again, Goku in SSJB is At least 7.02 times superior to Simon in SGGL (and that’s an incredibly large at least)

So it’s not a one-shot, but Simon would sustain a lot of damage if Goku hit him even once. Simon wins if Goku starts with a ki blast, and Goku wins if he starts with H2H, which he most likely does start with

Any thread for it, or anywhere that says it’s been accepted? Because for Gohan, transforming into SSJ2 apparently turned a stomp around, which is a bit much for x2
It was more because Gohan was already amped from his rage before getting to SSJ2, I'll find it anyway.

Depends on what Goku would start with though. If Goku starts with ki blasts Simon would absorb them and close the gap, and if he starts with H2H, Simon would sustain heavy damage

Well since that mecha is ******* huge I see goku starting with testing ki blasts but there is no reason for these ki blasts to be strong enough to close the gap, so goku punches and wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back