• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Grademon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is gonna be awesome. This is a battle of brute strength and skill.

Wants to become Alphamon, but needs to get a little more experience. He sees the Saiyans as worthy opponent. Goku seems like a fun opponent as well and thus is Grademon's first target. This is after Vegeta left Earth. Anyway Grademon asks Goku to help him and Goku agrees as long as he gets to fight him as Alphamon.(SPOILER ALERT: It will never happen.... :p) Also this Grademon has been through the forms of DoruGreymon and Dorugamon beforehand.

-Neither are bloodlusted and are fighting for fun.

-Speed is equalized

-Both 5-B

-Grademon is allowed to have the Dorumon family Cyber Sleuth Stat Manipulating Skills.

FIGHT!!!

Goku : 6

GraDemon : 1

Draw:

Not voting but I'll say that I like the idea for this fight. Both are even here and this will be a good fight.

Hmm. This looks really hard.

Im gonna say Grademon High Diff. Despite how close both are, Grademon can lower its opponents AP. So it could just lower Goku's AP good enough for him to overpower and defeat him.

@Dragon

You really shouldn't restrict powers unless you absolutely must.

Regardless, although Goku has a range advantage, Grademon's skill (which is superior to LordKnightmo, whose fighting style emphasizes grace and efficiency) should give him the ultimate win given Goku's preference for close combat.

@Reppu

Well I kinda wanted it to be brute force and skill. So I wanted all hax to be out. But I guess you are right. Restriction Removed.

But some tier rules will change.

Oh. Then im switching to Inconclusive. Don't really see what advantage both have over the other without stat lowering. the rest of Grademon's hax wont do much and Low 5-B Goku has next to no hax at all.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Well I want to give both equal defense and offense so now Goku has Kaioken and Grademon has his stat lowering hax. Now everything should be fine.

Sorry not used to fights like this. Never been this specific. Guess I overthunk it....

@Reppuzan Goku himself is also a fightning genius so how are you sure Grademon is better in H2H than Goku?

FTW395 said:
@Reppuzan Goku himself is also a fightning genius so how are you sure Grademon is better in H2H than Goku?
For technicalities sake. Grademon uses swords.

Goku has trained under about 6 or so different masters at this point, one single fighting style is in no way superior to 6. Goku will do anything to win except cheat (for reference he doesnt consider bitting a low blow) so whether he throws a punch or a ki blast is completely dependent on the situation.

When it uses its "Souken Gradalpha" with its twin-sword style, a godly speed is brought to those sword techniques, but due to the cursed swords it becomes impossible for it to control itself, and it can't fight and still retain its sanity.
I think as long as Goku can outlast Grademons initial assault (which I believe he can), he should be able to take it from behind. Grademons skill is immense, but his sanity seems like to much of a weakness.

Well, the reference book states that his swords are cursed, so the longer he fights, the less sane he becomes. I'm fairly confident that Goku can fight against Grademon despite Grademons legendary skill and be able to come from behind and defeat his weakened state.

However, let's not forget we don't have a time limit for this. Grademon did this casually. So take this into consideration as this is a Mega level with abilities similar to Goku's.

http://********.me/manga/digimon_d_cyber/v01/c007/19.html

http://********.me/manga/digimon_d_cyber/v01/c007/20.html

FTW395 said:
@Reppuzan Goku himself is also a fighting genius so how are you sure Grademon is better in H2H than Goku?
Why do people always say this? Goku has no feats to suggest such. It's far more accurate to call him a hard worker and a quick learner than a combat or tactical genius.

Anyway, I'm going wi Grademon via his ability to lower attack power, and he has overall greater versatility.

Also Kaioken weakens Goku too much for him to fight back effectively after a short while.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Umm Grademon as a whole doesn't have that much versatility.
A sword is a very versatile weapon, earth Manipulation can be applied in many ways, fire manipulation is a good touch, and power nullification balances out KaioKen. While he's nowhere near the top of versatility, neither is Goku since Gokus main attacks are energy blasts, physical attacks, the solar flare and stat boosts.

All of those abilities are countered by power reduction except solar flare. Fire manipulation balances out energy blasts

Would love it if someone could show a scan of gradeamon lowering a monster's attack power. Or atleast something I can compare his ability with.

Then he still has my vote decisively. Lowering Gokus power by 10%for the entirety of the fight outweighs Gokus very temporary stat boosts

FTW395 said:
Would love it if someone could show a scan of gradeamon lowering a monster's attack power. Or atleast something I can compare his ability with.
Attack Break is likely just like a wave of energy that does no damage but lowers AP.

A 10% decrease is nothing when Goku can comfortably up his attack by 50%, 100%, 200% and even 300%. My vote still goes to Goku.

Grademon isn't usable in Cyber Sleuth, so I'm not really sure if it can use Attack Break.

Since when could Saiyan saga goku go above Kaioken x4? In the story description I wrote "This is after Vegeta left Earth."

Darkanine said:
Grademon isn't usable in Cyber Sleuth, so I'm not really sure if it can use Attack Break.
Well the thing is that he's a natural member of the Doru family and these skills can transfer to other family members. Plus it doesn't contradict anything.

Plus he and Dorugoramon are the only ones not available in that game despite being an evolution of DoruGreymon...But like I said these skills should transfer to them. Seeing as Dorumon canonically showed himself to digivolve to multiple members of his family when he wants.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Since when could Saiyan saga goku go above Kaioken x4? In the story description I wrote "This is after Vegeta left Earth."
Had a mistake with my math, but I fixed it now.

Kaioken x300 doesn't exist. At this time the highest kaioken Goku has is x4

No. Digimon vs Dragon Ball never has any problems so no. DB vs Marvel/DC are banned.

Back