• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Grademon

Speed boosts are ineffective during speed equalized battles. But your point still stands

It seems a tad unfair for speed boosts to be banned in speed equalized battles, especially if speed starts out equalized, then it doesn't technically count as an outright blitz

@Yojimbo

But that defeats the point of Speed Equalized, since if it ends up as a blitz via speed boosting then there's no point in equalizing speed at all.

@Yojimbo. I think Goku wins too, but I don't see how KK increases durability. Doesn't it completely screw up the body?

The real cal howard said:
@Yojimbo. I think Goku wins too, but I don't see how KK increases durability. Doesn't it completely screw up the body?
It essentially destroys the body from within. The user multiples their ki output which increases physical stats, however if they increase their power more than their body can handle it then it damages the body. It's like an electric motor, you can increase the power input to make the motor run faster however if you increase the amount of power to more than the motor was designed to withstand you'll simply burn out the motor, but you'll still generate a large amount of power from that motor before it gets burnt out. So even though it might damage Goku's body he'll still get the benifits of increased durability for a time

Hmm didn't 5-B Goku have trouble with Kaioken the more he increases, in terms of putting stress on his body? If so then I have to give it to Grademon whose abilities doesn't really put stress on his body, his stat lowering hax and just waiting out Goku to burn himself out should give him the win here.

Back