• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Demonbanes causality manipulation can be used in combat as shown by Liber Legis getting his attacks reversed, of course his attacks were only reversed for so long until Liber adapted

So Demonbane FRA

Warren Valion said:
How does the Causality Manipulation work anyway?
His causality is a form of "Reversing an attacks" function, say a slightly less effective Altair basically.

He does lead with that more often then not, but if he doesn't, it's a one shot

Schnee One said:
Warren Valion said:
How does the Causality Manipulation work anyway?
His causality is a form of "Reversing an attacks" function, say a slightly less effective Altair basically.
He does lead with that more often then not, but if he doesn't, it's a one shot
Is it an AoE thing? Or is it an energy that needs to touch you, and can be dodged?

And if it reverses an attack, would reversing your attacks be a proper counter? Or no?

I find it weird it's not mentioned that as a notable technique NOR Liber Legis is mentioned to have learnt to adapt to it in the profiles. It's his main option to win against Goku because otherwise he is in pretty big trouble

Also, throwing it out of here and I realize how silly is this... but can Goku simply teleport inside Demonbane and beat the shit out of Azif and Kurou?

Xantospoc said:
Also, throwing it out of here and I realize how silly is this... but can Goku simply teleport inside Demonbane and beat the shit out of Azif and Kurou?
I think Goku would just punch Demonbane until he stopped working.

TBF Demonbane profiles are complete and utter shit, which is why this match is kinda pointless. (I doubt he'll even be Low 2C in a while)

Anyway, I'm not sure how having an attack that you did become reversed is dodgeable, you punch something and you feel the punch

Also, it isn't on the profile either, as again, DB profiles are shit and ALRF was doing a revision on it, but Demonbane reversed teleportation away, similar to Accelerator from To Aru

I then suggest to lock the debate. With how DB is portrayed here in the profile, Goku has an advantage and just enough power. But from what I see by reading all and having created infinite universes, the low 2-C should be 2-A

Which would disqualify Demonbane for cheating on his tier and give the victory to Goku by default :p

(jokes aside, we should lock this thread)

I think Goku would just punch Demonbane until he stopped working.

Punching it would kill him for all the reasons I mentioned

Schnee One said:
TBF Demonbane profiles are complete and utter shit, which is why this match is kinda pointless. (I doubt he'll even be Low 2C in a while)
Anyway, I'm not sure how having an attack that you did become reversed is dodgeable, you punch something and you feel the punch

Also, it isn't on the profile either, as again, DB profiles are shit and ALRF was doing a revision on it, but Demonbane reversed teleportation away, similar to Accelerator from To Aru
Well, some people have abilities that, while usually done with a handwave or something like that, are done with a physical attack or energy that can be dodged. I was wondering if this was a similar case.

Oh, I thought you meant that if he punched forward, he actually punched backward or something, no that punching something would punch himself.

I thought it was something Shinji Hirako's ability, but instead of being a manipulation of your senses, it was one of your actual body.

Fun game or serius Mach?

Demonbane can destroy him via conceptual manipulation, The magic in demonbane affects physical, mental, spiritual, conceptual, information and more, you can even say that the origin of things themselves, apart from breaking or denying them (even at the beginning of the work or low-level or inexperienced magicians like Kurou).

Each attack is a conceptual law that imposes itself on the world and without these literal resistances you die instantly.

Speed its not a problem as a mage exist outside any law or logic in reality in Euclidean Geometry (but its on speed equalized)...

Also have bariers and some shit that Goku will not pass, also in extreme conditions like in his final fight against the rapper clown or The Tyrant, you can invoke the Trapezohedron SHinig but it is or would be a very rare case (I have it only as a possibility).

No matter what, Goku will lose.

JackJoyce said:
@Extreme123dz Are you talking about the 1-A Demonbane?
No, plz, lear or find some information about Demonbane, even in the first aparition and weakest, all of the Magicians/Sorceres have all of i say, this is and example, i read some thing like (teleport to Demonbane and kill the pilots), first this is imposible and second, Pilot have the same levels as Demonbane and what i wrote.

Demonbane have an inifnite Eneergy come from this

There are a lot of Stuf about themonbane but right now i have no time to explain or find my scnas, and this is only Zanma Taisei, Kishin and the Light Novels expand this and have better feats but there are un Japanese Dx

He actually doesn't he would actually cap at high 3-A

But we used some vague statement to make him low 2-C (The type of statements that would make omega shenron 3-A)

The Tetromino King said:

But we used some vague statement to make him low 2-C
So they're both Low 2C and this is completely moot

Both in the same tier means having an actual feat there is meaningless.

The Tetromino King said:
But we used some vague statement to make him low 2-C (The type of statements that would make omega shenron 3-A)
If you think that DBS characters are high 3-A and not low 2-C, you should make a CRT

DragonEmperor23 said:
If you think that DBS characters are high 3-A and not low 2-C, you should make a CRT
sighs

We've done countless CRTs to put Goku at Low 2-C. Because of that, further discussion about it was banned due to the same points being used.

The links got buried, but AKM, Kep, Matthew and Akreious know more about it. They're the ones who resolved it. You can ask them to give you more info on it.

Schnee One said:
So they're both Low 2C and this is completely moot

Both in the same tier means having an actual feat there is meaningless.
Yeah, But in the favor of Demonbane have insane Hax (Magick in Demonbane is the art of manipulating information at the point to control the Origin itself at some point, Duialities, Concepts, a magick Beyond logic, Logic beyond logic), can impose a new Law into reality and the victim, can damage and resist/protect not only the physical, but the Mental, Spiritual, information and conceptual level and have barriers (Elder Sign).

Can senses, feel and analize the universe, his laws and concepts (information), the spells and the target even if there are in another dimension/reslity/universe, 360 vision,

His weapons (Cthugha Pistol and Ithaqua the Revolver) can impose a new law into reality, one can harm you at the point the concept of heat resist dosent exist (Cthugha, his normal attacks are the Temp of the plasma/nucleus of the sun) and the other one can go beyond Absolute 0 and seek with no fail/miss the target vital point. Note: Both of them can be released (The spell anchors are formed on the spiritual planes, and then projected onto the material plane, breaking the boundary between the worlds) as an attack in their true forms of divine animals.

Mirror of Nitocris can make ilusions make into reality (another form os manipulating reality) and duplication, can uses the rays to flash and blind the target, can uses as a coat to make him invisivle and hard to percieve, can make windows to trap the attack/energi as an other form of shield or reflected to the enemie.

The Chain-Severing System and Atlantis Strike: Timaeus and Critias is an activated system built into Demonbane that produces spatial and temporal distortions, as well as generating dimensional energy. The system is used for local control of space-time (which allows you to move in time to cause damage in the past or future, for example) or the complete destruction of the space-time continuum in a given territory (Atlantis Strike..., also the distortion can also be used for protection, creating a semblance of a barrier that redirects damage)

Lemuria Impact: Short-range sublimation spell that drawing its strength from external worlds and creating an energy sphere with infinite energy, temperature, mass and gravity, Demonbane generates a grean ball of energy (like the ransengan of Naruto but more broken). Following that Demonbane thrusts its palm forward, touching the target, stopping its movements and surrounding it with a barrier. The next instant the target is being bombarded with the energy said previously until it's reduced to nothingness (all inside in the barrier, including reality itself and all its aspects).

Its good to see the speed equalized because normaly all of Mages in Demonbane and the Deus Machinas thanks to Azathoth (The Magick in Demonbane) can ignoring any laws of physics, acting beyond the three-dimensional logic and concepts of Euclidean geometry (in other words, Immeasurable Speed)

Back