• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku kansei migatte by hirus4drawing-dc48jh4enhanced
Chipper

Both Low 2-C

Goku is in his Mastered Ultra Instinct Form

Speed Equalised

Both in-character

Win by KO or Death

Fight is in the World of Void

This is more balanced than Goku vs Animdude.

Who wins?

The funny thing is that Chipper is more powerful than Animdude/Scott, who stomps Goku. Ironically, Goku is stomping someone more powerful than Scott.

Chipper lacks the hax that Scott has though, so unless he can get a good hit with Esc Key Goku takes this one rather easily.

however he never copied stats on goku's level no? I mean if goku has a huge AP advantage and chipper never copied that high of an attack and dura he gets one shotted so goku FRA

Chipper's Transmutation (Witch isn't on his profile for some reason, but if you read Hocus Pocus' description it definiately is Transmutation) is very useful. Basically what happens is Chipper uses Hocus Pocus and turns Goku into a low level enemy, before easily one-shotting him with basically anything.

The Smashor said:
Chipper's Transmutation (Witch isn't on his profile for some reason, but if you read Hocus Pocus' description it definiately is Transmutation) is very useful. Basically what happens is Chipper uses Hocus Pocus and turns Goku into a low level enemy, before easily one-shotting him with basically anything.
But what if the main Character of the game's Goku?! Hmm...

Chipper's Revenge isn't the character in the picture. I assume it's a composite version of both. Even then CR has durability negation with 4th wall.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Jackythejack said:
SuperMarioLucas said:
Chipper Has literally NOTHING to stop U.I goku.
I'm just saying that calling fnaf disgusting sounds really harsh.
It's his opinion. But, whatever...
I mean I get it and all, opinons. I love opinions, but still. Weird thing to bring up and...I mean I like fnaf, but everyone has their opinons.

Probably shouldn't talk about this here.

Back