• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Allfather Odin (Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to Goku's amazing power up as we speak, I think that now Goku needs to be able to fight one of Marvel's heavy weight. So here it is.

Current Super Saiyan God Goku VS Odin Borson (Marvel Universe 616). Does Goku have what it takes to defeat the Allfather?

Ssg Goku
Odin Borson

Odin, while there the same in Speed, Durability (without Destroyer armor).and DC/AP it's Odin's hax the gives him the win

Odin due to speed and hax advantage. That's going to mean everything in this battle, and while Goku is ready to take on opponents with Skyfather level strength, he's not yet ready to take on those with Skyfather level abilities.

Faisal Shourov said:
Odin can attack GOku when Goku is a child, can't he?
Well, he does have pretty good time manipulation (stopping time, traveling through time, reversing time so certain events never happen, etc.).

If so he should stomp goku pretty badly. Goku can't do anything about time manipulation. Odin can kill Goku while Goku was a child

We can add Goku to Odin's victory list then?

Well Goku has literally nothing against time manipulation, and time manipulation is something that can't be countered by DC by any means. So I don't see how Goku could beat Odin

Well cuz look at his arsenal time manipulation,shape shifting ,reality warping etc..

When characters are close in stats we just look at the better moves. Also he should be faster I think.

@Faisal: Yeah.

Unless someone thinks Goku still has a chance here(which is really kind of moot at this point if we were to compare what abilities they have on them).

This looks pretty one-sided, bordering on mismatch. Not a single vote for Goku. I think this thread should be closed

Pretty much what Faisal said. I can close this now as not one single vote has been made for Goku, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back