• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Teenager) Vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang didn't only get training from Taiyang guys, it's just that her training with Taiyang sharpened her mind and tactics. She has about 6 years of formal training, and likely 10 years since Ruby said that her dad helped her out with her fighting style when she was little.

@Theabsoluteone well yeah, the point is to have a roughly even match. And on his profile It's the 4th key, the 3rd being red ribbon saga.

Great, you can't even use king piccolo saga goku because he's city level+. Thats a huge freaken jump from Multi-City block level. Well whatever, I still vote goku via better fighter. He can still dodge her attacks, making her semblance useless. Goku has attacked pressure points, so couldnt he just knock her out? K.O. Although that was a different saga goku. This is actually hard, this version of goku doesn't have any of his good feats.

I'd say Goku FRA.

Frankly i think i'd wouldn't take too long for him to eventually adapt to her Semblance techinque.

Especially considering COB's quote and the one above it: "Solar Flare against Yang using her trump card would basically make her a sitting duck that hits hard, but is already pretty hurt. And is Yang's trump card really going to bring her over Goku's level?"

I say Goku as well. Mainly for being a brilliant fighter, more formally trained and being able to figure out his opponent's strategies and abilities and adapt to them is something he's always been good at. He also has a much more versatile moveset to fight around Yang's semblance. My two cents.

Honestly i think Goku would effortlessly stomp Yang if he transformed into Oozaru.

But assuming he has no tail and there isn't a full moon then he could win via Reactive Power Level.

Far as I know the reason are

Goku has a

slight ap advantage (At the beginning of the fight until Yang semblance give her the Ap advantage)

superior skill

Solar Flare

And Reactive Power Level (which I'm not sure if it's combat applicable)

@Landon

I agree. He will eventually have to block. When Yang's semblance powers her up enough she will just break his arms when he tries to stop the hit.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Landon
I agree. He will eventually have to block. When Yang's semblance powers her up enough she will just break his arms when he tries to stop the hit.
I agree, but it's still valid, I suppose. Besides, Goku's not new to fighting with one arm.

At the same time, even if she turns into that All powerful fiery mode, what exactly stops Goku from just Solar Flaring her, and already beating down her already injured body? She doesn't recover from damage received while in that form, only gains a speed and strength boost. And if you're blind and stunned, that's gonna be of little help.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
At the same time, even if she turns into that All powerful fiery mode, what exactly stops Goku from just Solar Flaring her, and already beating down her already injured body? She doesn't recover from damage received while in that form, only gains a speed and strength boost. And if you're blind and stunned, that's gonna be of little help.
Where dose it it say "she can't recover from damage recived while in that form"?

Yeah Yang has regen. But I don't think her Semblance has regen. So yeah nothing about it says Second Wind. More like Hit you back harder. Though I'm not even sure speed is part of her augmented trait in it. @Landon

And it's a tie then? Looks like it's a tie rn,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back