• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Teenager) Vs Yang Xiao Long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting for Yang, she wins on the long run. She tanks more and will be able to give more as the fight goes on.

WeeklyBattles said:
So wait, why exactly would Solar Flare be a game changer like everyone is arguing? He blinds her, gets a few hits in and...she gets stronger.
It's just one of the many things goku will do to screw with his opponents like he does numerous times in dragon ball.

Theglassman12 said:
It's just one of the many things goku will do to screw with his opponents like he does numerous times in dragon ball.
he doesent tend to srew when faced whit someone equal

Ricsi-viragosi said:
TheAbsoluteOne said:
Which versions are you using? Is this kid, because teen goku isn't multi-city block level. He's the one who tanked pretty much a nuke from piccolo, so thats a stomp.
If you're using kid, then thats a different story. Although, I still vote goku for a couple of reasons. He's a master martial artist while Yang is only a skilled brawler. Which means better fighter, more experience, etc. Their durability is about the same, but goku has shown to be able to take a lot more damage and still come back on top. He had to use one arm to defeat demon king piccolo, while being severly injured. Has ki blast, so more range. Lets not forget solar flare and after images. I know comments above have said that yang has trained with a profesional, but you cant compare a professional to the planets best martial artist.
the kid version. show me a place where he uses better h2h than yang
yangs power increases so his dura is gonna be overwhelmed

that was done when he was stronger and more experiences

when has he used non kamehameha kiblast?
No idea what H2H is

No it doesn't, show me based on feats that yang can overwhelm gokus durability. Otherwise your arguement is based on assumptions and not actual facts.

Okay, yes we are using the strongest version of kid goku. Which is the one who defeated kid piccolo and then went on to train with kami.

Why does he need any other ki blast? The kamehameha is more than enough

TheAbsoluteOne said:
No idea what H2H is
No it doesn't, show me based on feats that yang can overwhelm gokus durability. Otherwise your arguement is based on assumptions and not actual facts.

Okay, yes we are using the strongest version of kid goku. Which is the one who defeated kid piccolo and then went on to train with kami.

Why does he need any other ki blast? The kamehameha is more than enough
Hand to hand

Yang with her semblance went from being ragdolled by a Paladin to casually oneshotting it with a single punch, she can easily do the same here

This is 22nd Budokai Goku

Because Kamehameha takes time to charge and can be dodged

@weekly because it's one of the many ways goku has defeated stronger opponents.

@risci go back and watch some of the dragon ball fights. Goku fights dirty more than you think.

Theglassman12 said:
@weekly because it's one of the many ways goku has defeated stronger opponents.
@risci go back and watch some of the dragon ball fights. Goku fights dirty more than you think.
oh i know he fights dirty.

BUT, attacking her eyes is usless as she has aura, as is throwing something like dust in her eyes.

Goku was trained by a 300+ year old master martial artist. Roshi is also one of the strongest martial artist in the world. Comparing him to a mere professional fighter is ridiculous.

Her semblence is higher than 8A so that needs to be restricted; It literally says so on her profile. if we are going against the profile, then we can use tournament teen goku. The same one who is small country level+

@Absolute Okay, so how does that mean he has better h2h skill than Yang? Roshi and Tai arent the ones fighting here.

Yang's Semblance isnt higher than 8-A, it just means she can become a higher level of 8-A

TheAbsoluteOne said:
Goku was trained by a 300+ year old master martial artist. Roshi is also one of the strongest martial artist in the world. Comparing him to a mere professional fighter is ridiculous.
Her semblence is higher than 8A so that needs to be restricted; It literally says so on her profile. if we are going against the profile, then we can use tournament teen goku. The same one who is small country level+
that doesent mean anything, please show me him using better h2h than yang.

Wait, restricting her semblance is just restricting her primary ability. Without it she is just a normal fighter. That seems like a pretty weak way to try and give Goku a way around her win condition.

Assaltwaffle said:
Wait, restricting her semblance is just restricting her primary ability. Without it she is just a normal fighter. That seems like a pretty weak way to try and give Goku a way around her win condition.
You guys said 8-A, and it says she's higher with her semblence, so theres a problem there

TheAbsoluteOne said:
You guys said 8-A, and it says she's higher with her semblence, so theres a problem there
only via being hit hard enough. if you restrict it this is a stomp, if you dont its just onesided. goku CAN killl yang whit her semblance pretty easly.

but yang whitout semblance is outmached in everything but speed + h2h

Wait, when speed is equalized, does that count for combat speed as well? Kid Goku can throw six punches and four kicks in an instant and a human cant see a thing. He's much faster as a teenager.

Throws multiple punches and kicks in an instant

Throws multiple punches and kicks in an instant 2

He's also quick and strong enough to intercept and kick away a moutain destroying missile.

Kicks away a mountain busting missle

Kicks away a mountain busting missle 2

Yes, speed equalized includes combat speed. Although just a heads up, the feats you brought up are Subsonic and Hypersonic+ at best. If speed equalized didn't include combat speed Yang would blitz the hell out of Goku

Yes it does why show scans? You should've asked if speed doesn't equalize combat speed then comment later the scan now you just took up a huge chuck of this thread. Also if speed was unequalized Yang would blitzes.

More goku combat feats

Teen goku can take out a highly skilled martial artist with a pressure point attack

Takes out

Yang is apparently weak to opponents who can easily dodge her attacks, and since goku can casually sense tien, he'd have no problem dodging yang

Sense tien

I vote for Yang winning this mainly due to her semblance being too much for goku. And whoever said earlier that her aura would protect her from the solar flare, I doubt it since it doesn't block light, otherwise rwby characters couldn't see.

Goku FRA.

Yang outskilling Goku has been debunked by virtue of Goku being trained by multiple masters amongst whom is Roshi a 300 year old master and he was capable of competing with him at this point of the series already. Goku also has the range advantage with the Kamehameha as well.

Why does everybody in this thread keep saying the yang is surperior to goku in h2h? What feats has she shown that she can beat goku in a hand to hand battle. Theres a huge difference between highly skilled fighter and master martial artist. On top of that, she spent several months training with her father while goku spent years training with the Earths strongest martial artist. Saying that she trained with her father doesn't automatically mean she's better than goku at fighting.

Still confused with which goku you're using. One dude said that we are using 22nd world tournament goku, but that goku is still a kid I could care less if she beats kid goku, since you know, he's like 14. Teen goku is the one from the 23rd world tournament, the one who's 17 and fought piccolo. That goku is a mismatch, so are we using kid goku or teen goku.

I don't see how having higher range matters in this fight. It's not like they're going to even be 100 meters away from each other and within that range they're even

Fights tend to branch out like that. Anyway yeah I really don't understand why people are arguing Yang is better in H2H than Goku. With all of his training he outclasses her in skill and combat ability by a large margin.

I'd like to point out to anyone using the Yang Semblance trump card.

After taking damage from monsters, and activating it against Adam, it didn't seem to hold much effectivity against Adam. So yeah if someone is more skilled than her in martial arts and chooses to "dodge" her attacks, it's likelier they can win. Not to mention it only increases her offensive capability.

Also this is interesting... I thought aura was supposed to make it so that the user is not damaged from most attacks. In that case I wonder how she actually takes damage. On whether aura simply lowers the damage taken, or if she only ever used her semblance at the direst of times?

Edit 2 - Also ranged attacks are good because even if you move back or the enemy moves back you can still hit them.

Edit 3 - Solar Flare against Yang using her trump card would basically make her a sitting duck that hits hard, but is already pretty hurt. And is Yang's trump card really going to bring her over Goku's level?

Never said range wasn't good but difference in range between these too is meaningless because they aren't going to be that far away from each other.

Aura blocks blades turning them blunt. Blunt hits still hurt though. Like when you get punched in the head, you go uncounscious because your brain gets slammed against your own skull, not because it took direct damage from the punch.

Aura will protect you but yeah a hard enough hit WILL knock you out (Neo vs Yang).

Also Adam simply destroyed Yang's aura with his own semblance.....so like how like Yang one-shot a paladin using her semblance Adam one shot a spider mech with his own semblance, and her aura.

True, but on the other hand it also adds another set of attacks Yang has to dodge out for. Opens up versatility for Goku.

So you still take damage basically. Aura lowers damage taken, not becomes the shield/health bar one has to take before actually legitimately taking damage. This is something important that should be discussed and clarified with aura tbh and glad that it's finally being cleared up.

I think it was the umbrella that ended her ovo

What exactly is Adam's Semblance? I've been meaning to ask that. And just did a quick skim on his profile, so it turns pure blunt force into cutting force? Kinda cool, though it does raise questions about aura.

@CoB Yangs semblance didnt hold up against adam because hes city level, literally thousands of times stronger than her, and he was amped on top of that, not because hes more skilled or more experienced.

Adams semblance is like yangs, it takes attacks that he blocks with his sword and turns it into more power.

And yes, her semblance absolutely would. He'll even before the Timeskip her semblance was able to make her stronger than a paladin capable of ragdolling her prior to her semblance activating. And her semblance is a passive ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back