• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball) VS George (Curious George)

200.gif

Just saying, since this is an actual versus thread, the inconclusive votes shouldn’t be counted in the op. Nobody gave a reason to vote.

On a somewhat related note, I‘ll vote tomorrow. I would vote tonight but it’s literally mid night and I won’t want to argue for either character then immediately go to bed.

I’m talking about the op. It says “Monkey: 3” but nobody voted that seriously.
(I imagine monkey in this case is inconclusive because it doesn’t link to either character).

I know it is a joke, but this isn’t a fun and games board. You aren’t supposed to include joke votes in the op.

Sorry I had to work.

I will just say, staff usually care when the op of threads are overly jokey and messy. The threads can be jokey but usually not to this extent (though I don’t care too much).

When it comes to who wins, George is practically a regular monkey while Goku is a martial artist with a spam-able range attack. He can just continuously fire Ki at George till he dies and George doesn’t have anyway around that. Also if he gets close Goku is going to dominate him with his skill advantage (obviously he is nowhere near as skilled as the canon Goku, but his opponent here is practically a regular chimp).

george is much stronger and smarter than an average chimpanzee. i should probably bloodlust him though, otherwise yeah goku probably skill stomps

Yeah but his experience isn’t in combat. And even with the experience advantage, he still has the skill disadvantage by a large amounts.

Plus even if Goku doesn’t use his ki as a ranged attack, he could just use it to knock over George whenever things get ruff. And from there nothing stops Goku from just kicking George will he’s down. Good luck trying to get up when a martial artist is kicking you’re head in and they can just instantly reknock you over by pointing at you.

George has below average intelligence (to the lowest levels of average) vs a martial artist. He’s not going to be dodging the ki all too well and he’s definitely not avoiding any melee attack. Also George doesn’t have a ranged attack, so flight is pointless, he has to get close to Goku to attack, but if he does that he’s knocked off his feet by Ki and has his face kicked in by an opponent with vastly superior skill.

That changes nothing. He has the same exact problems. His opponent can freely knock him over whenever he wants and George doesn’t have a way to get up fast enough before Goku just jumps him.

I mean, assuming it does, he would need to get close to Goku again to attack him. And if Goku manages to start attacking George while he’s down the flight isn’t going to help either. He’s just going to be punched or kicked to the ground again, and Goku could just use ki to reknock him over if his strikes fail to do so.

Back