• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Cell Saga) vs Zeus (Myth; Greek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on i'll always be for Goku losing,so the he has most loses on this entire page

I'm goign with Zeus

Jucaslucas said:
Zeus has a lot of hax to deal with Goku. If they are near in stats, he should win.
More for Zeus.We need to make Goku with most loses,it would be funny for DB fans.

20 is milestone

Goku is much stronger than Jupiter here. As Jupiter bested a being not even an A.U in size while Goku is nigh-solar system level

Goku wins this, he is too fast and strong

Same with FanofRPG's. Going with Goku on the fact that he's faster and is definitely stronger when he goes in FPSSJ form.

(Thinks to self)

......Not sure? I've read about the Greek Gods plenty of times but don;t recall that part being mentioned....perhaps Matt could help with that, maybe?

I say Goku based on what Cross and Fan have stated.

@strmi That's kind of spite don't you think. And a little uncalled for...

Goku's faster by a large albeit unquantifiable margin. And possibly stronger. Though Zeus beats him in intellect/experience and could turn Goku into a tree if he so wished, the former wouldn't matter to Goku, and the latter won't be able to be got off due to speed. And Zeus can't regenerate if Goku rips him limb from limb. Just look at Ouranos, who's technically still alive iirc.

@Grudge: Well the thing is that Zeus' page here lists him as having Type 1 and 3 immortality. That part might be outdated though?

The real cal howard said:
Goku's faster by a large albeit unquantifiable margin. And possibly stronger. Though Zeus beats him in intellect/experience and could turn Goku into a tree if he so wished, the former wouldn't matter to Goku, and the latter won't be able to be got off due to speed. And Zeus can't regenerate if Goku rips him limb from limb. Just look at Ouranos, who's technically still alive iirc.
Uranus was not a god though IIRC

Jupiter is immortal, he cannot die any mortal death IIRC.

Jucaslucas said:
FanofRPGs said:
Cropfist said:
Has Goku ever ripped his opponent limb from limb?
Uranus was not a god IIRC, he is a Titan/Primordial god who <<<<<<< Jupiter
I always got the idea that Primordial gods >>> Olymipians.
IDK if Uranus was a primordial god

But Saturn defeated him quite easily IIRC, and Jupiter is obviously far above Saturn

Kronos had help from the other Titans, and attacked by surprise iirc. And I wouldn't say that Zeus is far above him.

Primordial Gods are actually below Olympians in Greek Mythology. Each generation gets progressively stronger. The only reason the Giants didn't win against Olympians was because of Heracles.

Strmi said:
Tivanenk said:
Also, can't Zeus simply blind Goku?
Goku doesn't need his vision at all or you missed fight with yakkon?
Well, Zeus has a mighty assortment of hax. I just forgot my Greek mythology, but Gods would always perform some bs whenever a human angered them.

Also, considering that Zeus has control over the Moirai then he should have some fate manipulation.

Hax such as fate manipulation. And I'm pretty sure gods were stated to have at least some immortality/regen.

I'm sure that some demigods could defeat gods and even titans, like Hercules or Perseus.

But idk if it's because of hax immunity via god protection or something like this.

Maybe it would not be a problem for Goku.

TakatoBlue said:
I'm sure that some demigods could defeat gods and even titans, like Hercules or Perseus.
But idk if it's because of hax immunity via god protection or something like this.

Maybe it would not be a problem for Goku.
I'm pretty sure it's because they were children of Zeus, who is >>>>everyone else in mythology (except Hercules and Poseidon, who he is just > to, Athena, who was originally destined to usurp him, and Typhon, for obvious reasons.)

Okay, im'ma just leave. Seems like nobody thinks that Goku's speed would have at least mattered here a bit.

I'll probably have Goku take this. I mean, can Zeus keep up with Goku who's several times faster than light? And what is the difference between a god who is at least Large Star level compared to an alien at Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan? Even though Zeus has immortality.

I don't see how Goku puts Zeus down through immortality (Zeus transcends other immortals throughout the myths) combined with fate manipulation (which he actually showed in the myths). There's much more hax that I'm probably missing, but Zeus will most likely take it through the hax.

"For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favour of a character, with a difference of three votes to the opposing character. Meaning that 7-4 is the minimum result."

Yup, that's a thing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back