• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Cell Saga) vs Zeus (Myth; Greek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet everyone ignores fate manipulation and immortality. Yep, standard Dragon Ball battle, just stated Goku wins and ignore other points.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Tivanenk said:
Yet everyone ignores fate manipulation and immortality. Yep, standard Dragon Ball battle, just stated Goku wins and ignore other points.
Goku's speed overwhelms Zeus's hax.
Oh pray tell me how he can speed blitz having his own fate manipulated through the Moirai strings?

Zeus has immortality, right?

How is Goku even killing him?

He's massively faster, but Zeus has done some pretty hax things throughout mythology.

I give this to Zeus~

Indeed, there's a reason why Titans had to be sealed into Tartarus instead of being killed, because they're immortal. The gods are the same. Goku simply can't kill him.

The Zeus page is outdated to high hell.

Ikr ^

The most Zeus could do to Kronos, is chop him into a thousand pieces with his own scythe or something and seal him into Tartarus.

Make a revision about it then, instead of wasting your time here it would be better and people will agree with you even more when all the abilities you have stated is on his page.

Or maybe simply don't use incomplete profiles to judge battles? Unlike Goku's page, no one developed Zeus' page.

And if I had to make revisions for every single page I've seen outdated, I'd go nuts, especially since I would need to reread the Mythos to make a revision.

I used to be an avid Greek Mythos reader when I was young, too bad I forgot a lot of things.

How would someone know the page is incomplete if they haven't read Mythos. That's none of my concern if you don't want to make a revisions, i was just saying that would have been better noone is forcing you or anything.

From what I gather Zeus has never used any of the Moirai's powers in battle. It was said that he used a balance (weighing scales) to judge the destinies of mortals who were engaged in duels to the death.

The only beings in Greek mythology said to possess true fate manipulation are the Moirai themselves, even the Olympians fear the Moirai since not even Gods can escape fate.

But getting back to this match, it is difficult if not impossible to kill the Olympians due to immortality, probably, BUT they can be incapacitated through excessive force. For example in one occassion Zeus was immobalized by Poseidon and several other Olympians who were annoyed with him. Also Zeus took the full force of Typhon and suffered a torn heel, which caused the fight to be stopped. Also the God Hephaestus was thown down a mountain by either Zeus or Hera depending on the version of the story and he was scarred as a result.

With that I'm going to say Goku should be able to win via incapacitation due to higher AP and speed

@Panna, Do you even Zeus?

The only reason a majority are even giving Zeus a win, is due to the speed difference.

Not even sure how FP Kamehameha would take down Zeus.

I don't think we should close it just yet because we got a lot of one liners and not much discussion.

It's also in the rules that one liners don't really count as votes. We need discussion.

Well my vote will go to goku on this one. His AP is higher than zeus's; weather manipulation wouldn't do anything to goku, and zeus's lightning manipulation won't work on goku since he's resistant to electricity. Not to mention goku is faster than zeus since he's at least ftl+ and zeus is likely ftl.

To be honest, I'm not sure why Zeus is merely FTL. He fought with Typhon who's like 75 million kilometers/miles tall, Zeus should be faster than FTL.

Might need to make a revision on that.

I just put out a new calc on the revision section that would bump up Typhon, and as a result, Zeus, to the MFTL+ range.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Hold on, isn't this already a stomp?
Zeus's profile says "Low 2-C"
It says it's a battle of High 4-C warriors, so that wasn't included. If it was Orphic Zeus, then it has to include SSj Blue Goku using the Kaioken, but wasn't enough because of the gap in their power. They're using Greek Zeus against Cell Saga Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back