• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Buu Saga) vs Black Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was like two other threads of the one you made here seen on my screen and had to remove them. Thankfully it didn't affect your main thread here so you don't have to worry about it.

CrossverseCrisis said:
There was like two other threads of the one you made here seen on my screen and had to remove them. Thankfully it didn't affect your main thread here so you don't have to worry about it.
Okay thanks. (Leaves for one minute and this happens!)

As Son Goku stated, SSJ3 Goku in Buu Saga is too fast for Black Bolt, so Goku wins

Hmm, my instinct upon looking at all the available data is that Goku wins. But I'm going to do some reading to give Black Bolt to give him a fair chance

OK, so after having read into Black Bolt, here's my take on this fight. Goku is superior in terms of physical stats, which gives him the advantage in terms of close combat (this and his arguably superior fighting skill). In terms of long range combat both are well matched with Black Bolt's energy blasts being versatile enough to contend with Goku's ki blasts. However Goku still ultimately wins in long range combat due to his greater damage output. So Goku wins in terms of close and long range combat thanks to his superior physical stats, but this isn't the end of the story. No, the real threat is Black Bolt's electron manipulation abilities. With this he's shown the ability to absorb and destroy energy, cancel out the energy of a solar flare, he can also manipulate the electrons in someone's body which he can use to smash the electrons in persons body together or restructure matter - even turn people to stone

http://i.imgur.com/kbMHkf5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5iTqWqA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YeQLsgT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6ytcBs5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YBnCIon.png

http://i.imgur.com/xIzVOeS.jpg

This is by far the biggest threat to Goku, however, there is still a problem that I see with the last two. He has never shown to use the last two abilities in an actual fight, even in the most dangerous fight of his life against Thanos. This suggests two things, either he can't use it against someone with enough power or he doesn't like using it. If the former is true then Goku should be able to resist it, if the latter is true then it shouldn't matter. But even if we assume that both characters are bloodlusted (to overcome the latter) then Goku would still win due to a speed blitz.

With this in mind I'm going to say Goku wins with mid to high difficulty

Sora'sOther said:
Does goku have anything to protect aganist matter transimation or matter Manipulation?
Like I said above, he's never to my knowledge used his Molecular Manipulation on anybody in combat, so it's shaky ground, it's likely that either he can't use it on someone who is powerful enough or he doesn't like using it due to morals

I agree Goku wins this, due to a combination of higher speed and higher power. Atomic manipulation will not work, especially since it sounds like he either jobs with it or does not like to use it.

Should this be added?

FanofRPGs said:
I agree Goku wins this, due to a combination of higher speed and higher power. Atomic manipulation will not work, especially since it sounds like he either jobs with it or does not like to use it.

Should this be added?
Isn't the rule 7 votes or more? Has there been 7?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
FanofRPGs said:

Should this be added?
Isn't the rule 7 votes or more? Has there been 7?
oh wait, yeah

I agree that Goku wins here, but I would say with high difficulty due to Black Bolt's atomic maniulation. Goku does have the speed and power to deal with Black Bolt

I agree Goku wins here, being at least several hundred times above solar system level, and being faster. Plus, he is an amazing fighter, having trained with and learned from gods of single planets to the entire universe.

SSJGamer99 said:
I agree Goku wins here, being at least several hundred times above solar system level, and being faster. Plus, he is an amazing fighter, having trained with and learned from gods of single planets to the entire universe.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is he several HUNDRED times above solar system level?

The real cal howard said:
SSJGamer99 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. How is he several HUNDRED times above solar system level?
I am going by the Super Saiyan Multipliers. And going by the rate of increase already before the Buu Saga. His base should be around Large Star Level+ in base during the Buu Saga, and maybe even the lowest end of Solar System Level. And as a Super Saiyan 3, his stats are multiplied by 400. So he is at least dozens of times above Solar System Level, and at most 400x above it.

I'll give dozens, MAYBE, as Cell is just a claim, and we have to assume that he is barely qualifiying for SS levels. Multipliers become unreliable after the Frieza Saga, and we're not entirely sure that his base got that much stronger, as Super is proving that base is unreliable, and giving unknowns with base forms.

Regardless, Goku still wins this via speed.

The real cal howard said:
I'll give dozens, MAYBE, as Cell is just a claim, and we have to assume that he is barely qualifiying for SS levels. Multipliers become unreliable after the Frieza Saga, and we're not entirely sure that his base got that much stronger, as Super is proving that base is unreliable, and giving unknowns with base forms.
Regardless, Goku still wins this via speed.
I think you're talking about power levels rather than multipliers

That said, I think we should probably ask for this to be added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back