• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Somewhat Minor Janna Downgrade

ThePerpetual

VS Battles
Retired
Janna Windforce's Attack Potency and Durability are both currently Mountain level for the creation of hurricanes and thunderstorms that simulate natural phenomena of the same sort, yet other characters with literally the exact same reasoning/justification for such a rating: for instance, Weather Report: are Large Town level for the same thing. Seeing as the latter provides a link explaining the phenomenas' energy outputs, it seems suitable to downgrade the former rather than vice versa, even if it is a casual feat for her. Objections, thoughts?

Meh, makes sense. Also, i have a possible speed upgrade, would you like me to post it here of on your wall first?

I don't particularly mind either way. Is it Garen's Demacian Justice that just sort of got forgetten about, or something else...?

No its actually a new feat from Kled's lore:

""Greefrglaaarg!" the drakalops cries as it kicks off. In an instant, she's running. The insane speed of it makes my eyes close. Scrub grass whips painfully against my legs. A cloud of dust billows behind us. What'd take me half a day of walking is past before I can get my hat tied down."

Kled should be able to walk at around the same pace of a human, he should be able to clear about 60,480 m in half a day. Assuming a timeframe of five seconds, that's Mach 35.5 movement speed.

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking this, average walking speed for a human is 5 km/hour, and a "day of walking" usually refers to the time the sun is up, i.e. the time Kled would spend walking as opposed to asleep. This would probably be something like 16 hours, not all 24; half of that is 8 hours, or 40 kilometers. I dunno, though. Honestly, he might even scale to the movement speed of people like Bard if he can be considered a speedster of the verse; he definitely seems like one about now.

Back