• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Someone sure will Burn: Aruka Schild VS Yang Xiao Long

Specifically a mackerel.

I've been thinking about doing Kai vs Yang again.

Aruka can't destroy Yang with her Molecular hax since she needs to physically touch her. She can't kill her unless she takes out Yang's aura.

However, I do agree that she can destroy Yang's forcefield with her Molecular hax.

Actually, how does Aruka's Molecular hax works?

Molecular vibration is an added effect to her physical attacks.

If it connects, the molecules from whatever she's hitting are moved at high speeds from inside out, thus instantly vaporizing the target like the pencil I showed.

Pretty sure Aruka doesn't need to specifically touch someone's skin to Vibrate molecules either since she disrupted Solva's Magnetic World by moving her hand forward and Solva was like meters away from her.

Also not sure where people are bringing the whole "Aruka needs Physical Contact for Agnishwattas". No, she needs that for the insta-win Heat Explosion. There's really nothing stopping her from trapping her foes into a pillar of fire from a distance, though that stopped Blade until he learned to actually absorb heat energy.

The Reason Blade wasn't insta-vaporized at that point is that he had copied the fire Fragment which gives heavy resistance to heat based moves and the second is that Aruka herself was holding back for the most part as Arclight needed his body in one piece.

It sounds like Yang gets one shotted if that's the case.

Any reasons why the first punch won't kill Yang? (Or does Aruka not start with that?)

If not, then I'll change my vote to Aruka.

I was the one that commented about the physical combat, of course I was refering to the insta melting, she can still cause fire and explosions at high ranged. She can also heat up weapons without even touching then or launch "proyectiles", although Yang do not use then.

@TheRustyOne Save for the select few with the Zero fragment, Needlesses usually only have one go-to hax.

So yes, Aruka starts with and uses only Agnishwattas as part of her fighting style as it's her main power.

And resistance from a forcefield?

It seems like it'll destroy Yang's aura and Yang herself at the same time.

Her fist will pass through Yang's aura like it's not there since the moment she touches it, Yang's aura will get destroyed in an instant.

Is that right?

That guy wasn't exactly peak human, but direct contact for few moments would cause heavy damage, I'm guessing that the forcefield would avoid to be burned from inside at a distance considerable superior to melee.

@Antoniofer The scan is generally to show that it's an added effect even to her more casual moves and that she isn't shy in using it from the get-go regardless of opponent.

A character with no resistance to Molecular Hax would be affected in the exact same way.

It's again the same matter of SS vs Dragon Ball. Technically speaking they could fight some of them but they get atomized in one blow due to lacking resistance, instead. Same case here.

So actual stomp? Not even with unequalized speed would be fair (x3.67 gap at most)?

Welp, personally I don't think a gap of 3.67 is enough to speed blitz, and considering that Yang doesn't known Aruka has those powers, the AP gap and that she is a brawler, the moment she goes melee she is pretty doomed; and using range attacks would work neither.

Meh you're right, this is a stomp... Why those my threads never get finished?

Needless High or Top tiers are usually those kinds of character who either stomp or get stomped since their tier isn't that high but their hax is pretty solid for it.

Also while this is still open, Aruka should have Immortality type 2 in her profile since the scans above and Arclight's quote show that while she can't regen, she can keep fighting as just a head.

Didn't Arlight created some kind of cord to make her remain alive a little more?

He did, I guess it depends on how you take the scene, though. Arclight was pretty surprised at her still being able to keep fighting in that condition, however, so I dunno. Just throwing it out there.

Back