• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some zim feats from the comics

Left is zim blowing up a planet and the right is zim moving earth faster than light. Just some good planet feats.

Zim

maybe, I mean it was all canon till the movie came along and took half of the plot of a comic and changes some other things.

There are some decent feats in the movie though, like Dib surviving rentry into Earth, him breaking stone with his computer during his fight with Zim, Gir launched a dog into space, twice, Professor Membrane while trying to save Dib from being crushed by robots, caused an explosion that destroyed a bunch of buildings and some of the town, leaving a crater in the ground and Professor Membrane and Dib didn't appear to be that much harmed by it and they were in the epicenter, etc.

Pretty sure they are canon to eachother, so another tag isn't necessary.

Speaking of, we need a Dib profile along with many other characters. That, and the fact that Zim is missing a lot from his profile.

Anyway, the main question is...

Do we count the comics as canon? If so, this can lead to major upgrades as the link I posted above involved Zim and Dib posing a threat to the multiverse. The Irken Armada could possibly use a profile, the ship can effortlessly destroy planets around it.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
UltraChair said:
Using this to help me, I'm currently trying to make a Dib profile in my sandbox.
I don't think Dib should have FTL+ reactions for piloting a spaceship. That's like giving airplane pilots IRL subsonic reactions.
To be specific, he is able to pilot it and dodge and react to objects in space.

And now I have a better Zim feat, its where hes destroyed the wall of his house at one point, which should explain his 9-B rating. Youll see the calc soon (and probably a few others).

We usually consider different mediums as separate continuities unless there is a lot of mutual interplay between them. However, an extra statistics key should be fine.

Antvasima said:
We usually consider different mediums as separate continuities unless there is a lot of mutual interplay between them. However, an extra statistics key should be fine.
^

Back