• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Undertale God Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I only accept Tomato level. Anything else is wank.
Actually, its just Sub Tomato level, except for Undyne who is Multi-Vegetable level+

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Omega Flowey

Stronger than Chara to an unknown degree, thus I think he should be affected in a similar fashion. He already showed the ability to generate and affect six separate files after destroying your main SAVE, which even gives a solid base for his low-end. "At least 2-C, likely 2-B".
You are talking about the level difference right? Actually i don't think Chara is LV20 after reaching their absolute. Why?

Because there is no way that a tomato level character is this strong. Because after reaching LV20, Chara didn't take completely control over the game, the proof is that the player could still RESET, SAVE and LOAD. This is only after Killing Asgore and Flowey that Chara reached their absolute. I think Chara has likely transcended the level system since they destroyed the whole game.

So that would prove that Chara is superior to Omega Flowey

Ok. I'm waiting for Azzy to respond before applying, as wel for his respond about Asriel.

I can finally make Chara vs. Monika

I'm still unsure about Asriel, though "possibly/likely 2-A" isn't too out of the question.

@Azathoth

Don't forget to check my previous response I mentioned before leaving a response here & tell me if I need to do last second changes for my suggestion of Asriel's tier just in case or you can say that its fine the way it is if you find nothing wrong with it.

Well, the Asriel thing didn't make sense to me

And we consider Chara and OF 2-B cause Flowey states he saved so much times he knew nearly every single possibility and scenario in the underground (Except for only Frisk's arrival), and only the sheer number of neutral routes possible can easily surpass 1000 possibilities along with all the possible saves, and there are still other possible scenarios. Meaning the saves Flowey created easily surpassed 1000.

I can live with the downgrades and stuff. But thing is I don't get is why Asriel is 2-B solely. I mean his power is infinite after all and thay should constitute a possible 2-A rating or atleast 2-B rating

But on a unrelated note.....Asriel vs Emnn when

@Edward

Damn, you're right. Asriel can't permanently destroy abstracts/conceptual beings such as Chara who embodies one but still physically superior to them regardless though.

@Raian

I suggest you rephrase your statement since that does not sound 100% correct, so unless you mean "infinite 4D power" that requires a multipler of xinfinity, then otherwise you would be false on that.

Infinitely superior to finite 4-D power = infinite 4-D power. But this does not qualify for 2-A anymore. Infinite 4-D power is vague, so you must actually be able to destroy an infinite number of 4-D continuums now to be 2-A.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Because you can't multiply beyond a 5-D barrier or smth like that.
Still didn't understand '-'

It's the same logic as saying someone with infinite 3-D power isn't High 3-A via multipliers alone.

I would just look up the thread. You should be able to find it on discussions about the tiering system page. I think it was also highlighted. Basically we consider the gaps between universal continuums to be unquantifiable and can only rely on specific feats when it comes to destruction of continuums.

The downgrade can be made then: the only thing that was yet to be discussed is wheter Asriel was still gonna maintain a 2-A key in some way or another, but it has just been debunked but the new Tiering System revisions.

Pretty much everyone agreed with anything else in the downgrades.

Now we just gotta wait for Azzy.

So basically the changes are:

• Downgrading the entire verse to Tomato Level
  • The ones in the tl;dr of the OP
  • Changing Chara's quote to "I am Chara"
  • Changing Omega Flowey to Photoshop Flowey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back