• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some RAT Goji upgrades

There is not basically an AP or Durability upgrade but still there are some missing powers here. I will name them.

Enhanced Senses, Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 2; Can survive the pressure of the bottom of the ocean and without food for long periods of time), Breath Attack, Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Stealth Mastery, Energy Projection, Manipulation, and Absorption (Mainly just nuclear energy), Radioactivity (Emits large amounts of ambient radiation, and wherever he walks or unleashes his atomic breath, the area becomes highly radioactive, Just being near his tail burns people and animals alive.), Skilled in Hand to Hand Combat, (Manhandles Vara, Overpowers Monster X)

Speed upgrade that will scale Zeus.

Range update It's Atomic Heat Ray is visible from miles away.

What about the meteorites? Meteors enter the atmosphere at speeds ranging from 11 km/sec (25,000 mph), to 72 km/sec (160,000 mph!).

Also please try to answer the questions I made.

@Kiryu Because enough time passed for a full mountain to form over the spot where goji died

No, taking a long time to regenerate =/= resurrection

WeeklyBattles said:
@Kiryu Because enough time passed for a full mountain to form over the spot where goji died

[1]

is not the same place Weekly.

He traveled from Mount Olympus in Grece to Mount Vesuvius in Italy.

WeeklyBattles said:
The powers are okay but none of the feats you linked for speed have an actual speed rating
These are my current thougths.

Pff... those calcs omg.......... if at least one of the many calcs I have requested in this wiki would be done someday.

It is better to request a Calc member to do it for you and tell them that you have patience.

Personally, I think doing the calc your self might be the best choice and it could be accepted as accurate, Kiryu-MG3.

Nedge1000 said:
It is better to request a Calc member to do it for you and tell them that you have patience.
Personally, I think doing the calc your self might be the best choice and it could be accepted as accurate, Kiryu-MG3.
Thanks for the advice, unfortunetly while I know some matemathics I don't know what steps to follow.

However if you agree I will add the powers that were accepted here to the profile.

I asked someone already, thanks buddy. What about the powers? Weekly said they are fine. Can I add them?

Ok Ugarik help me made the calc the result was Keizer Gidorah and the meteorites he brought to Earth were traveling at Sub-Relativistic speeds.

Speed calc

WeeklyBattles said:

You mean Zeus stated he traveled long from Mount Olympus to Italy.

[[1]]

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Ok Ugarik help me made the calc the result was Keizer Gidorah and the meteorites he brought to Earth were traveling at Sub-Relativistic speeds.

Speed calc
You should wait for it to be evalauted befor etrying to apply it

A travel from Mount Olympus in Greece to Mount Vesuvius in Italy on that time would have take Zeus at least 2 weeks on foot in land and in a ship on sea.

Timerat

So, besides the speed upgrade, is everything else accepted?

Edit= ugrade was meant to be rejection, my mistake.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also the speed feats havent even been evaluated yet so you cant add them
upgrade was meant to be rejection, my mistake. I didn't add it.

Back