• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla Revisions 2.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

Monster Kill Crew Upgrade

Boxer, Claire, Irving, and Harrison should be upgraded to Tier 9-C because Boxer can easily shatter glass with his punches, Harrison did the same with his body, and Claire shattered glass with her body without injuries. Irving is comparable to all of them.

Backup Calculation for Gigan

My pal, Sebastian Hayward made a Gigan calc years ago, the premise is that according to a Japanese guide, Gigan's Laser can dry up Lake Biwa in 10 seconds. After an evaluation, by Armorchompy, he said the calc needed some corrections, BUT since my pal is no longer around in the wiki I remade the calc, which was accepted the result was Tier Low 6-B, btw.

Although we currently scale Gigan from King Ghidorah Showa, I think it is important to add this calculation to his profile.

Speed Updates for Godzilla (Kiryu Saga)

Our dear mate Psychomaster evaluated this old speed calc, and he decided to go for the safe path. He recommended using the Low-end in all the speed feats for Godzilla, and Kiryu.

Godzilla's AB should be downgraded from Hypersonic to Supersonic

Upgrade Superhuman Travel Speed to Subsonic+

SpaceGodzilla speed upgrade

SpaceGodzilla traveled from the nearest Black Hole to the Asteroid Belt in 3 days, so the accepted results are:

SpaceGodzilla's flight speed: 18,992,999,483.7 C (Massively FTL+)

SpaceGodzilla's Crystals speed: 218,989,284,047 C (Massively FTL+) .

This will upgrade the speed of all Heisei Era monsters that scale from SpaceG.

Gabara & Godzilla Upgrade

Gabara and Godzilla need to be upgraded to Tier High 4-C, because They scale from SpaceGodzilla who absorbed the energy of an exploding star. A SN can release 1 Foe.

HCW Godzilla needs to be upgraded for similar reasons.

----

Thoughts?

Why should that scale to Combat Speed? Are you trying to scale it to MOGRA or something? EDIT: Ita scaling from the beams outpacing the flight. I guess that's fine.

Gabara and Godzilla need to be upgraded to Tier High 4-C, because They scale from SpaceGodzilla who absorbed the energy of an exploding star. A SN can release 1 Foe.

HCW Godzilla needs to be upgraded for similar reasons.
For both of these you need to prove that SpaceGodzilla absorbed the entirety of the supernova rather than just a portion of it. While the latter has more backing the former isn't enough for High 4-C.

Our dear mate Psychomaster evaluated this old speed calc, and he decided to go for the safe path. He recommended using the Low-end in all the speed feats for Godzilla, and Kiryu.
I don't have a problem with the calc but the text color makes this incredibly difficult to read. Can you ask them to change it to white or grey?

Other than that I got no issue with the other sections.

Why should that scale to Combat Speed? Are you trying to scale it to MOGRA or something?
It is not indicated as combat speed but as travel/flight speed.
For both of these you need to prove that SpaceGodzilla absorbed the entirety of the supernova rather than just a portion of it
Where does it say that it only absorbed a portion of it and not all of it?
absorbed the super energy of a stellar explosion.
Isn't the context enough? Or we don't threat it as supernova?
I don't have a problem with the calc but the text color makes this incredibly difficult to read. Can you ask them to change it to white or grey?
It's a bit of a headache, although if you shade it with the mouse you can see it without problems.

It is not indicated as combat speed but as travel/flight speed.

Currently they scale the beams to be above their spaceflight speed. So this is a general speed upgrade (barring movement speed)
Isn't the context enough?
No, since the context of it just absorbing some energy is accepted as its current tier. You would need to show that it absorbed the entirety of the explosion, its why Heisei SpaceGodzilla never got High 4-C despite having similar reasons until we got Showa upscaling.

It's a bit of a headache, although if you shade it with the mouse you can see it without problems.
It's just really bad to look at. Like I said it's not wrong or anything but it's an eyesore.

No, since the context of it just absorbing some energy is accepted as its current tier. You would need to show that it absorbed the entirety of the explosion, its why Heisei SpaceGodzilla never got High 4-C despite having similar reasons until we got Showa upscaling.
Is that so? Then seems fine.
It's just really bad to look at. Like I said it's not wrong or anything but it's an eyesore.
Yah, @Apex_Predator_GX if you can please correct that.

I don't think Apex can fix it since it's not his blog, but if you switch to light mode you will be able to see it without problems.

But I don't want to use light mode
:smhjoker:

Then buy yourself some eyes that can see that in dark mode.

I've fixed it, check now.

Anyways, other than the Tier 4 stuff, I have no issues with any proposed upgrade.

Currently they scale the beams to be above their spaceflight speed. So this is a general speed upgrade (barring movement speed)

No. It will upgrade flight, Attack speed and reactions.

The word "never" in vs wiki doesn't mean something, really. As an example, this wiki rated many characters below their current tier for dumb reasons. Things change over time.

No. It will upgrade flight, Attack speed and reactions.
Yeah, it's why I added in the edited portion. The only thing it doesn't upgrade is their general movement speed

As an example, this wiki rated many characters below their current tier for dumb reasons.
The wiki also rated characters higher than they are now for dumb reasons.

Personally i think him not absorbing it all is narratively wrong. What point is there to make a star-absorbing being if he doesn't absorb stars or at least a significant portion of them? "Ah yes imma explicitly mention how he absorbed the super energy of the supernova but actually he only absorbed like a 1000000th of the energy even though i never said he did hohoho!" Like, that doesn't make sense in my eyes.

I think a more proper argument here is how he absorbed it and does he use the entirety of the energy in combat?

Has Space G run out of energy or use his whole power at any point?

No, since the context of it just absorbing some energy is accepted as its current tier.
The Bio says SpaceGodzilla "absorbed the super energy of a stellar explosion....." NOT "Absorbed some energy of a stellar explosion".

It's pretty clear to me that he absorbed ALL of it, not just a small portion.

It's pretty clear to me that he absorbed ALL of it, not just a small portion.
It seems to me that he just absorbed energy of an exploding star, rather than absorb all of it.

But either way just absorbing the energy wouldn't be an automatic indication of a tiering upgrade as said above. That's just the energy SG can absorb and you need to prove output as well.

I think a more proper argument here is how he absorbed it and does he use the entirety of the energy in combat?

Has Space G run out of energy or use his whole power at any point?
He absorbs energy through his crystals.

He never runs out of energy
It seems to me that he just absorbed energy of an exploding star, rather than absorb all of it.

But either way just absorbing the energy wouldn't be an automatic indication of a tiering upgrade as said above. That's just the energy SG can absorb and you need to prove output as well.
I think SpaceG attacks with all of his AP, cause it wouldn't make sense he to be holding back when attacking Godzilla.

I think SpaceG attacks with all of his AP, cause it wouldn't make sense he to be holding back when attacking Godzilla.
That's not an argument. You have to prove he can wield that level of magnitude with his attacks. While it's about a higher tier, the FAQ pages goes over that concept
For example, a power source that never depletes could have an infinite quantity of energy, but can't necessarily be wielded with infinite magnitude (not all at once).
Plus the argument that he can absorb one supernova and then spam an infinite amount of supernova attacks seems like a weird logical jump to me

Whilst i still disagree completely with him not absorbing the energy of the whole supernova, i do agree that the argument for the AP is weak. I have to disagree with tier 4, though tbh we could just repurpose it to High 6-A since that is the sun's energy output

That's not an argument. You have to prove he can wield that level of magnitude with his attacks. While it's about a higher tier, the FAQ pages goes over that concept

Plus the argument that he can absorb one supernova and then spam an infinite amount of supernova attacks seems like a weird logical jump to me
Good point.

Whilst i still disagree completely with him not absorbing the energy of the whole supernova, i do agree that the argument for the AP is weak. I have to disagree with tier 4, though tbh we could just repurpose it to High 6-A since that is the sun's energy output
So do you propose using the Sun's energy output instead?

Since it has been more than two days since this thread was accepted, I proceeded to make the updates.

This can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back