• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Burning Heisei Godzilla powerscaling justifications?

Gallavant

VS Battles
Retired
I'm not sure how to go about asking/posting here anymore so I made a quick post. I wont stay for long.

So I've done my research for quite some time and it seems the Infinite Heat Ray has multiple sources. One of them are in my files.
The name from the wiki being used is infinite heat ray, but no scans of it exist. Or existed, anyway.

As some can find pre-meltdown ninaton on the pages for those dubious, I fall back on the Meltdown calc. for a new reason.

2.6 Ninatons of TNT

The strong power of Godzilla, a last resort, the Hyper Heat Ray, which is also called the Infinite Heat Ray, is making use of this it seems.
Thing is the our wiki's name of it at the japanese version does not match the other's names. One book may have one name, another may not, this variation is descriptive.

Could probably use this information.

メルトタウンを起こし噴き出した工ネルギーを熱線にして敵に放射する、ゴジラ最後の必殺技。デストロイアのボディを吹き飛ばした。
"Godzilla's last special move that radiates the enemies with the heat rays of the work energy that caused the melttown and spewed out. Blowed off the body of Destroyer. "

8408748-angrygodzilla.png

"The wrath of Godzilla who lost the junior has reached its peak!"

To sum it up:
Being stronger from rage, the Hyper Heat Ray, an attack which accesses destruction energy attributing the Meltdown, increases without limit seeming to be infinitely again and again each time Burning Godzilla emits his atomic breath.

Can we use both these the discernment in question? Are they contradictory are valid?
And
Below, or Higher to Melt? To who? Is possibly equal to it? Is the white colored breath later a stronger attack scaled from this?

8406084-durabilitydestoroyah.png

Last edited:
Bump.

'Therefore, the city of Fukuoka was covered with crystals grown from the body and remodeled into a battle area. Using the Fukuoka Tower as an antenna, it received cosmic energy and continuously took it into the body. The weak point is that if the huge crystal swords on both shoulders are destroyed, the fighting ability will be halved. "

Reminding the storing energy is up to that power, powering up over that for Godzilla Fusion Ray attack.

Gm051To.png

The current half of its combat effective power is 7,141.49 Yt and he should have 14,282.98 Yt at full. IF you think no point in scaling an upper limit for Godzilla.
Burning G is almost Dwarf Star level

qZXrfQx.png

This multiplier should still be valid since Super Mechagodzilla factually couldnt work with MOGEURA weapons' energy requirements, its maintaining as the specifics.

mZb10A8.png

"Used together with Land Mogerer. Since Mechagodzilla frequently overheated, it is equipped with even more powerful items. "

ランドモゲラー時併用. メカゴジラではオーバーヒートが多発したため、さらに強力な物が装備されている。
Also
TZVBNs2.png

Godzilla's Fusion Rays overcame SG's form generation, Which, not a formation but actually more like a Low-High Regen. Grand Ghidorah resilience.

"Crystal life forms can regenerate a body comparable to the main body even from a single piece if the environmental conditions are met. "

結晶生命体は環境条件さえ整えばそのひとかけらからでも本体に匹敵する体を再生させる事ができる。 しかしそこにさらにゴジラ細胞の融合したSG結晶生命体が今後どのような条件下においていかなる再生を行うかは謎である。

A different monster, coming from this pollution of our universe, is the only highlighted one outcome from it, as said in the last comment.

1LNMF4A.png

So Space Godzilla gets Low-High Regen? Exo-cellular mutation to his body as a shell.

"Professor Gondo describes SpaceGodzilla as a monster in which only the evil and ferocious parts of G cells have grown. "

Last edited:
Summary Burning Godzilla and Destroyah must be listed as Dwarf Star level?
1. The multiplier in effect should affect pre-warp Heisei Godzilla, consider events of later part of series.

This is not knowledge circling. Its plethoras of data that bank onto several documents (2) many still with cited transcripts and others put, some with supply, having few.

Its an undertaking for users given sufficient knowhows to this work as derived. Becomes messy, provision paraphrasing from preordaining unattainable data allowed.
I say from a few works, not left to deciphering, as they should convert before justification of a supplementary source starts to dab into completing origins segment.

2. From the available source and supply, I have already determined one of the kaiju to be tier High 5-A. I do say there needs reception though.

Meltdown is the calculation of mine closest to having High 5-A through Heisei's own power. It's not, but this I have in valid reasoning, just selfcheck.

Godzilla_vs_KG_Internal_Organs.png

Source
GvKG guide

There's a clear orb of condensed fission metals well contained.
During Meltdown, the nuclear orb has expelled as a post humous planet borer, distrupting stratum in its descent.
Godzilla's energy for it is specified to destroy the entire Earth.

No, not trigger collapse via core. The energy itself is that great, that it refers Junior.
Had not it referred to the magnitude of his ability in reference to another it would allow surmising. We're at abc
The old calculations have done this. Not on the VSBW page, but a carry over on calculations does.

So recap.

Burning Godzilla will mill apart the planet until it is fully destroyed. At increasing boundaries.
Through numerous other means I have energy values but this part confirm godzilla speculation on things.
Scaling alone has to make sense and it is hard to see that always being useful on breaching ie going from planet upwards to dwarf star.

From the attempts of mine I can say at least this baseline Dwarf Star Level isn't outliering anything. From supernova there is a great deal of power.
No outlier is hidden. I did say attempt, and did not call it a calculation, and only calcs can hide outliering values.

Last edited:
Back