• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions about Undertale God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fllflourine

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
1. What exacty (or what do they represent) are the damage points (the many 9's) that Chara does after he destroys the game? I've heard that they are the amount of universes that Chara just destroyed, but i'd like to see a statement or something proving it.

2. Where/When is it stated Omega Flowey is stronger than Chara?

I only have an answer for #2 at the moment, but after you kill Toriel in the Genocide Route, Flowey appears and says that, with the Human SOULs, he'll become more powerful than Chara.

1. The 9's are just the damage Chara does to the game as a whole, destroying it entirely. The "that many universes" thing may be a misconception based on the fact that the game is supposed to contain a countless number of timelines, and a number that big still isn't considered "countless" in this case, meaning there's a lot of possible timelines which were destroyed. However, no, that does not mean that many timelines were destroyed directly. Just that it was a lot.

2. As Everlasting said, Flowey explicitly mentions his plan to steal the six SOULs and surpass Chara (along with their stolen SOUL).

When does Sans hint at the number of universes? I've heard he states it somewhere during the final fight with him.

Fllflourine said:
When does Sans hint at the number of universes? I've heard he states it somewhere during the final fight with him.
There is no specific number. He just mentions the fact that the actions of "the anomaly" create and destroy numerous timelines, which is also supported by Flowey's statements of abusing his powers to reset the world a countless number of times.

Also, what about Asriel achieving power over all aspects of existence, and was his phone calling before he technically existed feat the one in the True Lab Elevator?

Flowey, after obtaining six SOULs, was pretty much in complete control over the game. Yet he still treated himself as incomplete and mentioned that he needed another SOUL in order to "become God". While Frisk could damage him, the damage was hilariously superficial.

When he obtained six SOULs plus all monster SOULs (the equivalent to seven human SOULs), he was able to once again take the form of Asriel and achieved even more power than what he had as Omega Flowey. So much so that a much, much more determined Frisk could no longer even do the minimal chip damage, anymore. He was completely untouchable. This was while he was holding back, as well. When he went full power, Frisk wasn't even able to move for a while and simply had to sit there while Asriel killed them, a few times.

The phone call in the true lab is likely Asriel due to (obviously) coming right before his inevitable boss battle as well as specifically being a voice Frisk had never heard before telling them that the plan went perfectly.

Is it possible that the stars used in Asriel's Star Blazing and Galacta blazing are real stars or something around that? They don't look like real stars, but I'd assume Asriel can effortlessly do star related feats.

Doubt they're real stars. Of course, it's not like that really matters considering his tier and they probably COULD be real stars if he wanted them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back