• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Questions About Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Heyo. I'm starting to really return to the VsBattles/FC-OC Wikias, but first, I want to clear some of my doubts about the dimensions. I find them to be really interesting and useful, but still... I want to know some stuff.

1. If, compared to 4-D (Infinite), 3-D is 0 (It is, right?), why 4-D is considered High Universal or above? Because 0 times any number will still be 0, afaic.

2. Using Arceus as an example, the universe he created wasn't infinite, spatially-wise, but he created a timeline as well, which is considered infinite. However, even so, he should be inferior to someone capable of creating an infinite spatial universe with a timeline on it, shouldn't he? (Remember, tho, that this is an example. I know Arceus's reason for his tier, I'd justlike to know about that matter)

1) Due to a lack of a sufficient number of tiers to fit all options. But yes, an infinite 3-D character should logically always be inferior to a 4-D character. Lots of authors are not intelligent enough to understand this however, or they more commonly simply do not care to maintain anything remotely resembling coherent logic.

2) It is extremely hard to compare higher-dimensional characters of the same tier, especially if one is stronger in dimensions of time, and another in dimensions of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back