• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Phoenix Wright revisions

It's actually pretty simple.

1. There's plenty of characters in Ace Attorney having social influence. Including antagonists which is why I think to give some of our lawyers a resistance to social influence. One of the blatant example is Mia Fey resisting to Dahila's lies while court is trusting her. Same goes for Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth, Apollo Justice as the guys who also have faced similar situations. Probably it can also be counted for Franzizka but I'm not so sure about her.

2. Maya's and Pearl's new keys... Generally this is suggestion which pretty much should be combat applicable, I'm talking about their summoning ability. They can use it pretty fast so why not give them a keys of characters they summoned? For Maya it's Mia and Dahila, for Pearl it's just Mia. This should be at least useful in vs debates tactically wise like that moment when Doppio can change to Diavollo to change strategy.

More input would be appreciated

Looks okay so far, but tied up to look at it in greater detail.

For instance this how it can look on Mia's justification: "Wasn't affected by Dahila Hawthorne's lies, who manipulated the court session"

On Wright's profile it can be pretty much same but instead of Dahila saying "many criminals" which manipulated court (likely including Von Karma).

Maya Fey and Pearl Fey on their Power and Abilities section can have "Gains all Mia Fey abilities as she posses her" same pretty much on Maya's profile if including Dahila.

On weaknesses page can also be noted that outside help required to remove Dahila from Maya's body.

Is Resistance to social influence is a thing at fisrt place? if yes, then I can agree with these
Pretty much, I remember Lupin III have a resistance to it due to seeing true face of liar. Basically entire courtroom stories are included about prosecutors and witnesses manipulating courtroom but Wright and others not being affected by those manipulations. I also included Edgeworth because of him being playable in T&T and investigations spin off where also manipulative persons existed.

I'm still don't sure about Franzizka so want to give her on yours sense of justice.

Last edited:
I guess giving that to Franzizka would be fine? after all she was able to see through the lies of the witnesses and know that the witness is the real criminal but still try to accuse the crime for the defandant for not losing her pefect racord.

I was just felling that resistance to social influence is something so weird and rare but as long as there is other characters with that for saimilar resons I am fine with it

I disagree with the existance of Social Influencing Resistance. It's just not falling for someone's tricks, not an inherent resistance. The only exception is subconscious Social Influencing, that can be legitimately resisted if you're immune to its effects, but it's a different thing.

Arguing not being fooled by someone with Social Influencing is a resistance is like calling escaping an arm-lock Resistance to Martial Arts

Looks good although I think that they can't just summon anyone at will, right? The spirit has to be willing to be summoned, if I'm remembering correctly and that's the case then I think that should be specified, but I might be wrong

Looks good although I think that they can't just summon anyone at will, right? The spirit has to be willing to be summoned, if I'm remembering correctly and that's the case then I think that should be specified, but I might be wrong
Mostly they're doing it pretty fast when concentrating. In original even untrained Maya could summon Mia just for couple of seconds. Considering that was done by untrained Maya and she did that in many occasions (like litteraly in almost every case, in every part (same with pearl)), they can summon at their will. Misty Fey (Maya's mother) did same trick with Edgeworth's father who wasn't even connected to spirutal stuff.

Though it should be noted at least for Dahila's case that spirit can refuse to leave the body.

To point out in justice for all even was the case when we can assume that spirit should just be summoned without will of spirit, if telling without much spoilers.

Back