• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some OPM upgrades

And like I said, the anime is still secondary canon. ONE took part in the making of the OPM anime and it is likely that ONE created Pluton himself.

He drew it step by step here

I dunno. Whenever others agree with it I guess.

Suigetsuboss said:
And like I said, the anime is still secondary canon. ONE took part in the making of the OPM anime and it is likely that ONE created Pluton himself.
ONE outright said that he gave the animators free regin to change anything but Saitama's personality and wasn't credited once with a major production role in the anime. Nothing supports the OPM anime being any more canon than the DBZ/One Piece/Naruto/Bleach anime.

I don't think ONE did anymore than any other manga creator in regards to assisting with the anime production.

Nah the webcomic's feats are pitiful compared to the manga and anime's.

And the artstyle, don't forget the artstyle and how it dwarfs the manga in quality ovo

To credit the webcomic I think a lot of the jokes/faces work extremely well. More so than even the manga at times

I think you guys are low-balling ONE's artstyle. Not that it's good, penmanship just isn't there but it's expressive as hell which is the main reason why something like JoJo and One Piece is so good to read. It's not even close to Murata's style though but it's still doesn't look half bad to me.

To tell you the truth, I actually really enjoyed the Garou fight with ONE's arstyle, so while I won't really call his arstyle "good" I don't think it's bad enough to be a turn off either.

Anyway that's all i have to say, don't have anything to add to this revision and i'd rather not comment here only to derail things with offtopic discussions.

Peter1129 said:
I think both ends were rejected since Pluton didn't do it in one shot.
Well if you take a look at the comment section, the feat wasn't accepted or rejected. It was just forgotten about. There's literally no way to tell if Pluton did the feat with one attack, or multiple attacks. So a "possibly 6-C" rating is best in my opinion.

Is it possible to further discuss the new chap feats here?

Considering this and all? Though probably better to wait for translations, sometimes pictures speak better than words.

We could also continue the Pluton evaluation here.

Since this thread is here and I don't feel like this needs a seperate one, can someone do a revised calc on Saitama's moon jump since we now know what the final crater looks like, instead of just the transient crater that was shown during the Boros fight.

So I'mma take a crack at this myself since I found a handy dandy calculator for lunar craters.

Moon diameter is 3474 km, diameter of the sphere in gimp is 370px. So 3474 / 370 = 9.38918918919 km per px, widest "spherical" ridge is 170px in diameter so 170 x 9.38918918919 = 1614.94054054 km. This calculator says that a "final crater" with a diameter of 1.61E3 km require an impactor with a kinetic energy of 1.83E27 joules or 437.38049713193117896 petatons of tnt. Does this change anything?

Except that isn't all the same crater, but the kicked up dust and rocks formed from the jump. The actual crater is the far smaller hole in the center of the rings.

Qawsedf234 said:
Except that isn't all the same crater, but the kicked up dust and rocks formed from the jump. The actual crater is the far smaller hole in the center of the rings.
Do you have proof that what you're saying is true?

Because Saitama'a crater is just not big enough. The moon has no atmosphere or wind, meaning anything kicked up would stay that way until something else messes with it.

So only the center crater is what was destroyed. The rest are just the rocks and dust kicked up.

No, he drew one crater then drew the three dust rings Saitama created as shown in both images. It's not science but artistic consistency. Only the small center hole is the moon jumps crater. Everything else is dust and rocks

Qawsedf234 said:
No, he drew one crater then drew the three dust rings Saitama created as shown in both images. It's not science but artistic consistency. Only the small center hole is the moon jumps crater. Everything else is dust and rocks
That's simply your interpretation, neither can be proved without asking Murata. I'm simply pointing out that is looks similar to lunar basins formed in the recent past.

And I'm pointing out that only the center crater matches with what we've been shown previously. Just calc that instead of the entire thing.

Given time and with the amount of force from the jump.. any dust wouldn't linger and would be blown out of the moon's orbit. Or if anything those would be much larger. Saitama didn't leap with a soft jump. He leapt knocking aside all the dust.

It's definitely not just the small thing in there. There's even 'soft indentions' leading outwards.

Back